Thread: Drivers

Default Drivers

Some time ago (three weeks) I ordered some Flexmod P3 drivers from dr lava. I haven't had any response . The specs. for the P3 are perfect for my project and I will need 10-12 of them. Is this driver only distributed/manufactured through him or are there other alternative sources? Alternativly are there competeing drivers with similar specs. available?

I think only drlava.
    He also made the flexmods.

Not sure what your required specs are but the die4drives are nice. I order the bare boards and make them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Some time ago (three weeks) I ordered some Flexmod P3 drivers from dr lava. I haven't had any response . The specs. for the P3 are perfect for my project and I will need 10-12 of them. Is this driver only distributed/manufactured through him or are there other alternative sources? Alternativly are there competeing drivers with similar specs. available?
    If it's the P3 your after, you can buy them here. Tell them dnar sent you.
    This space for rent.

Thanks for the lead. I sent a message to them via. email and fax and now I am waiting on them.

Drlava shipped the Flexmods out two days ago. He is back on my OK list. I can't wait to check these out. Thanks for the lead.

Good to hear that that Dr.lava shipped the flexmods you were waiting for...I just wanted to know that how much Dr.lava charged you for 10-12 flexmods???

Just received them. I have yet to set them up (solder leads) and try running several 445 diodes in series, test the power handling when well mounted and the modulation when running analog with Q Show. If this looks good (figure less than one week) then I might see if I can get a quantity price break.

The Flexmod drivers arrived and they look and work great. But, now they are out of stock and with Dr lava's slow to respond approach I think I will need another source. Anyone with some extra Flexmod P3 drivers available? Any good alternatives in a modulating driver? I need the equivalent of 8 more of the Flexmods for my projector. Driving series diodes so the 24 V. capability is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveney View Post
    Good to hear that that Dr.lava shipped the flexmods you were waiting for...I just wanted to know that how much Dr.lava charged you for 10-12 flexmods???
    Loveney Do you want to buy those flexmods or you want to confirm the price of those flexmods Dr.lava sold him????