Name:	600px-SurprisedSmiley.svg.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	24024
    (O_O;) Wow.... That's alot.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    Ummm.....

yeah, it is safe to say that you have a SERIOUS addiction!

However, as your sponsor, i feel it is imperative for me to say the following:

You need more!

lol- just got your 1.2W/640 in. time to build now huh?

-Marc
    O.k., o.k. I got more....dammit. 2nd LD2000 intro w/Livepro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    O.k., o.k. I got more....dammit. 2nd LD2000 intro w/Livepro.
    But....I have a QM2000.net / LD2000 PRO w/ LivePro and Lasershow Converter Max. And a FB3 with LivePro. Who wins?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by Phredy1 View Post
    But....I have a QM2000.net / LD2000 PRO w/ LivePro and Lasershow Converter Max. And a FB3 with LivePro. Who wins?
    QM2000.net?? Why YOU of course! (It's on the wish list though! Maybe someday but, I don't like to rush into these things...)

Plus, sometimes less is more. I recently did a gig with a lot on the list and it was TOO busy with all the light movement.
    Funnily enough, the thing that struck me most about your list was how many disparate effects you have.

A good mantra with lighting is if you want versatility and impressive, use lots of the same type of light. Probably a scanner/moving head profile fixture. (add strobes and other 'specials' to taste)

And a decent control system.

Too often I've seen people throw lots of money at decent fixtures, and then can't use them to half their capability because they can't control them properly with a cheap desk.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

All this sh*t with "QM2000.net / LD2000 PRO w/ LivePro and Lasershow Converter Max. And a FB3 with LivePro." Lottsa money going on here but WTF.. Where's the real talent at? Are they all just pre-conceived shows that you load, or what.. I wish I could find a program that I could say " load a sheet of light from left to right at 0.1 Hz and then a pattern that looks like a proton orbited by an electron at, say 60 degrees .. I have to do all that manually myself .. or I may be wrong ? .. Where's the beef?

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    All this sh*t with "QM2000.net / LD2000 PRO w/ LivePro and Lasershow Converter Max. And a FB3 with LivePro." Lottsa money going on here but WTF.. Where's the real talent at? Are they all just pre-conceived shows that you load, or what.. I wish I could find a program that I could say " load a sheet of light from left to right at 0.1 Hz and then a pattern that looks like a proton orbited by an electron at, say 60 degrees .. I have to do all that manually myself .. or I may be wrong ? .. Where's the beef?
    The only time I EVER use canned shows is at home when I'm bored and want to sit back and watch my own laser. If I'm using LD2000 at a show I use the Live feature.

If you are meaning creating cues / shows for LD2000, no I don't do that. I wish I had the time / talent / knowledge to do those, but I don't have any of those. I wish...

It looks like you have the beef steve-o!

Got my laser projector yesterday, think I'm addicted too now.
    Will be noticiable in my purchases soon I'm sure xD
    or you will have to check my wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Phredy1 View Post
    The only time I EVER use canned shows is at home when I'm bored and want to sit back and watch my own laser. If I'm using LD2000 at a show I use the Live feature.

If you are meaning creating cues / shows for LD2000, no I don't do that. I wish I had the time / talent / knowledge to do those, but I don't have any of those. I wish...

It looks like you have the beef steve-o!
    Sorry.. I was just venting, but .. I wish I could create what's in my head (not unlike music) instantaneously into beam projections .. but alas .. I'll have to wait for the borg-drone brain cortical implant device (which I would never accept) .. so I guess I'm screwed.. and no, I don't have the beef.. it's in the freezer..

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Sorry.. I was just venting, but .. I wish I could create what's in my head (not unlike music) instantaneously into beam projections .. but alas .. I'll have to wait for the borg-drone brain cortical implant device (which I would never accept) .. so I guess I'm screwed.. and no, I don't have the beef.. it's in the freezer..
    No prob....maybe someday they will have the Pangolin brain to laser hat available.