Thread: Professional Precision Optics Manufacturer

Red face Professional Precision Optics Manufacturer

Good day. This is Gilbert Zhou, the sales manager of Foctek Photonics Inc.

I don't know whether you have heard FOCtek before. But it's really famous for its optical products in the world. We have about 350 workers and advanced equipments to manufacture volume high quality optics for huge industrial customers. Because our production capacity, we can offer you great price for our products. I'm sure we can take some surprise to you. So if you need some optics ahead, please feel free to contact me. I can send quotation to you immediately.

Best regards
    Gilbert Zhou
    Foctek Photonics Inc

hi and wellcome

well, what people usually use here is

polarising beamsplitters
    waveplates
    anamorphic prism pairs
    planoconcave and planoconvex lenses
    high reflectivity mirrors
    dichroic filters

and of course...

aspheric collimators

all AR coated, BBAR is even better

can you give as an estimate for say, 100 pieces for each of the above?
    "its called character briggs..."

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    hi and wellcome

well, what people usually use here is

polarising beamsplitters
    waveplates
    anamorphic prism pairs
    planoconcave and planoconvex lenses
    high reflectivity mirrors
    dichroic filters

and of course...

aspheric collimators

all AR coated, BBAR is even better

can you give as an estimate for say, 100 pieces for each of the above?
    Hello,

It's really glad to recognize you. But if you need a quotation from us, please send the detail specification of the elements you need to me at first.
    I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards
    Gilbert

you also can send e-mail to gilbert.zhou@foctek.net to get more information.

I am not very sure why you don't want to quote an estimate for a price, there are many groub buys and community projects going on here, so people try to keep the information flowing. I am confident that announcing some rough pricing data would help your company. Then again, if it is your company's policy, well, what can we do?

I have just one question, as i see that you also sell NLO crystals etc for dpss construction. Can you offer a combination of crystals and optics in the form of a kit, for someone to try and build his own dpss SHG green laser?

I was thinking of a simple, relatively low power, end pumped, intracavity design (no fancy mirrors and cavity designs) for example, a combination of YVO4 and KTP appropriately AR and HR coated in the required wavelengths (808, 1064 and 532), a collimator for the 808nm diode, an output coupler lens. Don't worry about the electronic parts, this community has come up with various solutions. Just the appropriate crystals and optics for say 2 or 4 watts of 808 pump power

Or if you could come up with a combination of yvo4 and BiBo for 473nm frequency doubled light?

sorry for the large text, but if you think it is worth it, please give it a try
    "its called character briggs..."

Lightbulb

At first, I wanna let you know that Foctek is a huge company for optics and crystals. We can manufacture many kinds of optics and crystals. If you just tell us you need " mirrors, PBS, lenses, filters", I can not give you the quotation. Because I need the dimension, coating specifications, quantity, size of these elements you need. Then I can quote them for you.

Actually I have worked in NLO crystals and laser crystals industry over 6 years. The element you said is called DPM. We can provide thousands pcs elements for you every month.We have 3 kinds of Optical-contact composites(Nd:YVO4+KTP) according to the output 532nm power:
    A.500mW LD pumped, output 532nm power>50mW.
    B.500mW LD pumped, output 532nm power>30mW.
    C. 300mW LD pumped, output 532nm power>25mW.

And if you need higher power green laser, we also can design special size for you.

I'm sorry for that we cannot provide YVO4 and BIBO combination. So I can send you a quotation immediately, once I get the full information or drawing of the elements you need. Please contact my e-mail, gilbert.zhou@foctek.net