Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Lpc826 - lpc 815 - phr803t - sfaw210 - ggwh20l - bdr-s06j

Sorry to interrupt the thread. Anyone got any information on the SF-AW210 reds? Specs say 650nm, but is the output expected to be more on the 660nm side?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenechlaser View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the thread. Anyone got any information on the SF-AW210 reds? Specs say 650nm, but is the output expected to be more on the 660nm side?

why do i think that the SF-AW210 sled is more famous for it's 405nm diode, than its 660 diode? if i remember correctly, the red is not a 5.6 can
    "its called character briggs..."

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    if i remember correctly, the red is not a 5.6 can
    Ouch, 5.6 is not gonna cut it for my collaminator Anyone got a spare lpc826 up for grabs?...

well, it looks like the diode in there is of similar power to lpc 815, but looking more carefully, it is a 5.6 mm diode short open can
    "its called character briggs..."

5.6mm... Mhmm... What is the difference between long open can and short open can (except the die size)? Apparently open can can take quite a high current... And is there any difference in the wavelength or does it always occur between 650-660nm? I was thinking of TEC'ing one to sub zero temp (with proper condensation precautions) to get a bit of wavelength shift.. Except for power consumption, is there any other con to this approach? Thanks..

I just got my diodes today! Ordered 3/12 recieved 5/7. I thought for sure they were lost in transit or something. Thanks Danny. I retract my previous post, I just have never had something take so long to ship

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I just got my diodes today! Ordered 3/12 recieved 5/7. I thought for sure they were lost in transit or something. Thanks Danny. I retract my previous post, I just have never had something take so long to ship

Wow! I thought that this must be a record till I realised it was in American not English so "only" 8 weeks but still a bummer.

Were customs involved ?

I had a seven week wait for a biggish laser in twin packages from USA to Spain.... lots of nail biting involved.. but going over tracking history it was 2 days to Madrid, .....an extended "Easter holiday" in customs there, .... then 24 hours to final destination, by which time I wasn't there anymore.

However I did have the advantage (with a lot of third party help, thanks Adam!) of discovering after a week or so when it had actually been sent, and what the tracking codes were. Did you ever find out WHEN it was actually posted ?

Cheers

Lightbulb

Wow... That is a long time. I think it took just over 2 weeks for mine with half of that in customs.

Quote Originally Posted by laserwinkel View Post
    have just sended out the mails for people that wanted to buy lpc826's
    if you have not received an mail i'm sorry they are out of stock now

i have not planned another GB for the 826's as i have much on the todo list at the moment.

Does anyone have any 826s for sale ? ... I need about 6

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Great!
    for packages at TNT there are increased security measures so these have extra delay but i tought post was not delayed.
    i guess TNT just ships everything by boat at the moment to USA since other couriers like UPS and DHL dont have these extra security measures

my longest wait was one package from hong kong orderd 11-11-2010 and deliverd 04-02-2011 probally delayed by all the christmas and new years post