Thread: Yea Physics!

KDog is offline I should post more often. Derp.

Default Yea Physics!

It was implied that I don't post enough, so to keep "the powers that be" happy here we go. Manually created a physical boundary and coerced the physics engine to feed information through the fb16 into the ghetto RGB system. This is not a pre-canned effect, the objects and their interactions are being generated real-time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suSLUs_0bo0

Next step; feeding the input from the camera, using Yadda's line detection system, into the physics engine to provide real-time human interaction with the projected images.
    Last edited by KDog; 03-11-2011 at 17:32.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

you guys were doing some awesome stuff at socalem. this is a really cool continuation of that work. nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by KDog View Post
    It was implied that I don't post enough, so to keep "the powers that be" happy here we go. Manually created a physical boundary and coerced the physics engine to feed information through the fb16 into the ghetto RGB system. This is not a pre-canned effect, the objects and their interactions are being generated real-time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suSLUs_0bo0

Next step; feeding the input from the camera, using Yadda's line detection system, into the physics engine to provide real-time human interaction with the projected images.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.