Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 242

Thread: SpringLEM 1 - The Netherlands 18 June @ Rijswijk

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Just 1 week, counting down !
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    hey PJ,

    Why am i not on the guestlist ?

    And who of the other people are coming too ? (McCarrot ? CyberBob? Srs ?) come on dudes, let PJ know....

    @PJ give me a PM to work out the details of the build up.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    veenwouden
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    I will not be attending the Lem this time. I have made allot of progress on both the developmet of my lasercases and modules but unfortunallity i can,t make it to show my developments. I will be there next time

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Too bad man ! I was really interested in seeing those works of beauty you just made.
    Let's make arrangements to meet up soon !
    Have fun at Concert @ Sea !


    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I will not be attending the Lem this time. I have made allot of progress on both the developmet of my lasercases and modules but unfortunallity i can,t make it to show my developments. I will be there next time
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    veenwouden
    Posts
    2,579

    Default

    Yes that would be great. I have the retainers by then for your kit to hold hold the red lenses so we can build your 8 setup. Get some LPC826,s

    Oh and i almost forgot. I have a new quad blue ready also doing 4 watt of blue that can be doubled to get 8 watt of 445nm. in a 10x10 housing
    Last edited by edison; 06-12-2011 at 10:13.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Utrecht The Netherlands
    Posts
    721

    Default Spring LEM

    Hi PJ,

    Only a few days left !

    can you give us an update on the guestlist?

    Realy looking forward to it, what are the logistics: arrival time, end time, anything special to bring etc..
    Just one minor detail, will have to drive back home in the evening, still family discussion, since i just heared that my daughter's swim exam will be on sunday morning 9.00 (DUH... normally she swims on saturday morning but why not just make daddy crazy and schedule it on sunday).


    @hobbybob, i will bring the utp to serial adapters for you and the trimmer set.

    Michel

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Ok Michel, cool you can bring them for me !
    Looking forward to PJ's update and probably PM with all details !
    really look forward to this.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    2,098

    Default

    i will be there also the 18 th of june.

    What about the times? We can only start to laser from 22:35' because then its start be dark, so it makes no sense to come very early.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    I just got a cryptic PM from PJ saying that he is mailing us all and that the event might be cancelled due to school exams and the permit for the meet

    Lets wait and see.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Moved to the 25th... I was so looking forward to this weekend...


    Ehm:
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    NO MORE CHANGES TO THE DATE IS POSSIBLE!
    The springlem will be on June the 18th
    Gear:
    660nm 220mW leadlight
    660nm 230mW lab
    660nm 250mW lab (COD)
    532nm 40mW from DX
    405nm 140mW pocket
    405nm 130mW pocket
    405nm 120mW lab
    405nm 15mW presentation pointer
    Magenta 25mW
    IR 135mW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •