Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hazers

I have used water based foggers placed on minimum settings with a fan in front of the unit where the fog comes out for LED Light shows. It is noisy, but with the music going you don't notice and it can serve as a multipurpose for cooling the DJs too if used correctly ;D . The fan makes the fog so that it is not thick and the results are better than a hazer in my opinion. It also does not set off fire alarms if you do it right. Just my own expierence.
    -Eighty8

I just want to add more love to this topic for the MDG Atmosphere. I have had one going on 8 years and NEVER had a problem with it. co2 can be a pain but having it made me get into beer brewing so Im happy about that. I started with the the mdg3000 the gray unit, but the clouds it makes are over kill for my use. I have mostly used MDG brand oils but I have also been cheap and put baby oil in it about 50/50. Only thing I clean on it is the little fan on the front. rare to see MDG units on ebay. A lighting friend of mine also loves and raves over the MDG.