Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Quad Laser Module Kit by Edison (USA Version)

Tommorow i will pack the kits to ship them. The freightner will be a courier like DHL, UPS or something like that. Invoices for the kits will be included. The M2x6 screws are missing so i will contact Adam to order these so they are in time for Selem. I will include a Price to hold a lotery at Selem so you can win something.

I have the Kits ready to ship but i have contacted 2 people to the US. I have send Adam and Robin a PM but so far no responce. The request was to ship them so they are in time for selem. Could anyone contact Adam so that he checks his inbox?

Thanks!!!

I would be interested in one of these if you do another run... need everything but the enclosure

I have 5 pieces left from the looks of it. So if your interested shoot me a PM.

So did the kits ship to the states yet?

Still waiting on Adam to reply my PM,s. He organised this groupbuy. He needs to confirm the number of kits that need to be shipped. He said yesterday that he would reply after work but that was yesterday. Until now no reply. I have also included a Full kit with Cover to support SELEM for free to win. Would be kind of sad if the package is to late

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Still waiting on Adam to reply my PM,s. He organised this groupbuy. He needs to confirm the number of kits that need to be shipped. He said yesterday that he would reply after work but that was yesterday. Until now no reply. I have also included a Full kit with Cover to support SELEM for free to win. Would be kind of sad if the package is to late
    Well, you see, Adam is the busiest person on the planet, to put things into perspective a little. I don't think I've ever known anyone that puts in 16 hour days as often as that guy does.

I'm sure he'll be in touch here soon.

- Jonathan

Someone from this groupbuy want his money back when they are not shipped before 1 aug isn,t that nice. Also SELEM is close so i want to ship them now. That,s my perspective

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Someone from this groupbuy want his money back when they are not shipped before 1 aug isn,t that nice. Also SELEM is close so i want to ship them now. That,s my perspective
    Johan, don't take this too harshly... You mention your perspective, but I think you may missing theirs.

Here's my independent perspective, not involved in this transaction, but watching with interest for months...

If you hold money for a customer's order then you are obliged (by the unwritten rules of good customer service) to deliver them their order as quickly as possible. Ideally, you would already have stock and not wait until you have all the money before starting manufacturing, but that is what the deal was.

While you're holding that money, any delay you experience is down to the decisions you've made in choosing suppliers. You should be unreservedly apologetic, unless of course you have clearly described the expected delivery date to your customers and are still within that time period. Again, any delay to your customers who you have money from is your responsibility.

I therefore find your attitude strange when I hear your objections to customers being upset at your delays and wanting their money back.

This GB has been running since March, payments early May, manufacturing started May and it's nearly August.

Perception please Johan, especially if you want a good reputation and repeat business. The forum is watching.
    Last edited by taggalucci; 07-29-2011 at 16:09. Reason: Corrected that manufacturing started in May not June

Will these kits be shipping this week?