Thread: Converning video of what apears to be over powered unsafe lasers

Default Converning video of what apears to be over powered unsafe lasers

http://www.roofaxis.com/Media.html Ran across this today looks like another strikje of the "Idont know what im doing and dont care about saftey i got it off ebay " unsafe use again maybe to me the lasers in the videos on that sight look WAY over safe Twinkel lasers. whats your thoughts, Makes me nervous seeing peolpe just throwing beams into crowds and not knowing what is right wrong and safe. Its gonna come to the point that no one will be abel to use lasers in public if this keeps going.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

according to their website, the lasers are low power spaz and flail projectors.

--CL-15 RG 120mW Laser Projector
    --ML 160mW RGY DMX Starscape laser

neither safe nor legal. on the other hand, i have no reason to suspect twinkel lasers would be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnb View Post
    http://www.roofaxis.com/Media.html Ran across this today looks like another strikje of the "Idont know what im doing and dont care about saftey i got it off ebay " unsafe use again maybe to me the lasers in the videos on that sight look WAY over safe Twinkel lasers. whats your thoughts, Makes me nervous seeing peolpe just throwing beams into crowds and not knowing what is right wrong and safe. Its gonna come to the point that no one will be abel to use lasers in public if this keeps going.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

sorry for typos above small blackberry key pad lol.. when i say "twinkel" laser im refering the the 1 - 5 mw rotating grating fx lasers lol . and i agree NO LASER is a SAFE laser!!