Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sell Quickshow Special price $435USD!! Brand new from China!

Default Sell Quickshow Special price $435USD!! Brand new from China!

Hi special peoples.

I like introduce Lily Yang from Lang Ling to you!!!

http://www.lanlinglaser.com/ has special pricing on Quickshow. We know you will like muchly our special price.

Lily
    http://www.lanlinglaser.com/

LOTS of the images on the site are not working
    and theres no link to purchase said software or image of casing etc
    therefore no opportinity to see shipping price

etce tc blah deblah

paul
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

..and how much once import tax is added?

UK customs are very keen these days.

...and didn't Bill say that official resellers weren't allowed to discount beyond the $550 retail price, for fear of upsetting all the other resellers...?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I am getting sick and tired of this already-

1) "Lily"- Your lasers are advertised as "FDA Approved." Can you please post your variance numbers (NOT Accession #) for each of your projectors? You advertise somewhere in the area of 8-10 different projectors. Therefore you should have that many variance numbers.

2) Can you please post the acknowledgement letter you received from the FDA regarding your submitted product report for *EACH* product line you make (which is the law if your projectors are "FDA Approved")

3) Can you please explain how your products are "FDA Approved" and yet they are mislabeled, improperly classified, and not even remotely close to CDRH Labeling requirements and/or IEC standards.

4) How is it that "Lanling LAsers" located 10,000 miles outside of the USA, can get "FDA Approval" for 8-10 (if not more) Lser products in a matter of a few weeks/months. And yet, AMERICAN companies cant get an approval for a SINGLE SYSTEM in less than 1-2 years? Let alone a variance for that approved system.

5) Can we see even just the first page for EACH approval letter for each of your "FDA Approved" Laser systems?

I wont even begin questioning the "FB3 Quickshow" sale yet. Lets cross 1 bridge at a time.

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    ...and didn't Bill say that official resellers weren't allowed to discount beyond the $550 retail price, for fear of upsetting all the other resellers...?
    ya, kinda lame but I am pretty sure you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    1) "Lily"- Your lasers are advertised as "FDA Approved." Can you please post your variance numbers (NOT Accession #) for each of your projectors? You advertise somewhere in the area of 8-10 different projectors. Therefore you should have that many variance numbers.
    the FDA does not "approve" lasers, just grant variances for the rules

Upon submission of a product, if the CDRH has no objections to its design, a variance is granted to bring that laser into commerce. This, in essence is an "approval." However, I'm not going to get into word semantics or word useage terminology on this. the point being that they are *LYING* about selling "FDA approved" Lasers. And im getting quite sick and tired of lies from overseas!!

Coming up with fancy schmancy "well, technically's" and "Well, actually's" is taking away from the point of the debate.

you have to follow rules. I have to follow rules. I have to pay $2000 for a certified (truly FDA certified) metal box. it should piss ALL you off (USA laserists) when this shit pops up!!

I've said it before, Ill say it again- just advertise for EXACTLY what your product is. Lanling- just advertise lasers. Dont say their "FDA Approved." THEY ARENT!

I dont care that you sell cheap lasers. I dont care if there are 100,000 other laser manufacturers in the world. I get pissed off and annoyed when these companies LIE and mislead the consumer. Because i have to field the phone calls each week to customers as to why my $10,000 *TRULY* fda certified varianced projectors are $5000 more than WonTon's $5000 "FDA certified" Lasers held together with hot glue and made in a toaster oven enclosure.

http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

I don't really care what you call it, but I am pretty sure the FDA does care about semantics

"FDA Approved" is usually associated with drugs...

and yes it does bother me because I bought the same box...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I saw that "FDA approved" BS too and figured there is no possible way. I agree it should piss off people that know better.

On a side note...speaking of cases... that brings up a question. The only place I see cases for sale is through OSLS for mad amounts of money. I realize it's a specialized item you don't just buy anywhere and that there is a lot of design work, machining, etc, that goes into them (just look at Mr. Willings group buy on the Edison designed case) which all adds to the cost. What is it, or more specifically, what needs to be done to build a case that's CDRH approved or "approvable". Have they published guidelines somewhere? Aside from the obvious things like possibly interlocks... it's a thick metal box with a few holes cut/drilled in it. What else am I missing? I see hobbyists making their own cases in photos all over PL. If they're undertaking the metalwork, where is a list of what needs to be done to make it approvable?

X-Laser for example, has a number of products that appear to be built into the same case that Laserworld uses for some of their lines. And, if nothing else, LW does appear to have a pretty well made case. I'm quite certain Dan has sourced them from someplace besides LW with how much he loaths them but, what needs to be done TO that case upon delivery to ensure it is "FDA approved"? And where are those guidelines?

My son's stepfather owns a welding shop... if I were to ask Warren to build me a case that I draw out on paper, how can I ensure that what he was making would be "FDA approveable?"
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 03-29-2011 at 02:31.