Thread: Pangolin QS new interface

Default Pangolin QS new interface

Hi all, I've just been to my first LEM in Surfleet and greatly enjoyed it thou it has made me realise that the Beam sculptor software I have is pants, I want to buy Pangolin QS as it seems to be the most practical, and offering usability.

Im now searching for the best price on the Pangolin QS and would appreciate it if people can advise me, obviously im also looking for the best price.

Thanks in advance for any help given.

Tony.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Hi Tony

It was great to meet you at the LEM

You do realise that QS comes as part of the FB3-QS package?

Pangolin have a recommended price and most dealers stick to it. I would recommend you have a chat with Rob (Stanwax)

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Hi Jem

Thanks for your reply, I have sent Rob a PM as im not sure on what is needed so im sure he can advise, in need a good price as we all do at the moment.

I have seen this so far http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pangolin-Laser...f#ht_743wt_932

I have had the nod from the wife already so should see you again at the show LEM.

It was nice to meet you this weekend, love your projector.

Tony
    Squat that bug,

Hi again Tony

Yep, $595 is the recommended price for the FB3 and the Quickshow software (plus a few other extras).

Being in the UK you really should deal with Rob, you couldn't wish to meet a nicer guy and he'll see you right if you have any problems.

Thanks for the comments on my projector. It's even better now as i've spent most of the day sealing the optics chamber to stop all the crud getting sucked in and dirtying my optics.

I hope you can make it to the ShowLEM, it'll have a completely different feel to it, but i'm certain it will be enjoyable

Take care

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default Purchased

I have now purchased pangolin and as many members have pointed out, Stanwax lasers have looked after me well.

Thanks to Rob

Tony
    Squat that bug,

Whoohoo... well done Tony and welcome to the 'club'. I'm sure you'll love the FB3 and the QS software, It's an incredibly capable package. So, I guess at the next LEM you'll be sporting a nice RGB laser system as well?

Jem

Nice one Tony
    Now to get LivePro!
    Muhahaha...
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaztec View Post
    I have now purchased pangolin and as many members have pointed out, Stanwax lasers have looked after me well.

Thanks to Rob

Tony
    Welcome at the Pangolin club.
    Now start making those shows ;-) And share them ....

See you @ the ShowLEM in July.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Default Pangolin

Cheers Dimitri,

Glad you got home OK after the LEM, I'm really enjoying playing with the software.
    I'm sure there is plenty for me to find within the package, I'm having to fight my 3 year old to use it at the moment as he has discovered he can write his name on the wall in laser, great fun. I have taken some video so I will try and post it, Very funny watching him.

It will be good to see you at the showLEM.

Tony
    Squat that bug,