Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser Genusis only

Laser Warning

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    hey tony have you tried this program http://c4r0.skrzynka.org/_hv/index.p...=lasers/RGB2.5

save your pic as a bitmap and give it a go , also sergy on the forum has some tools on the ftp.
    if that does not work like i said i have lasercam to cature your pic and if it needs any further processing i have ildsos let me know how you get on,and i will try tomorrow for you

what software are you using that you cant transfer the license to your new computer ?
    Its the ILDA SOS 1 licence no exeptions or you need to buy it again i emailed and got that reply....

I guess you can nevr buy an new computer again if you buy the ILDA SOS.....
    Photonlexicon FTP Server.

Quote Originally Posted by tony220171 View Post
    Who out there has the best way to reduce the poins from this logo without loosing details
    I have a 30k scaner and traceit and I cant work it out need laser genuises to reply.

Attachment 24393

Solution: choose centerline traceing in TraceIt and start moving adjusting that slider a few times.
    Start of on the left and move a rough bit to your right and keep an eye on the point count while doing so.

Default ild files

hey tony here 3 files converted for you at different fps and point counts
    i dont have my projector running to test them ,let me know how they are i can always make adjustments
    Attached Files Attached Files
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Default files for white light

sorry about thread invasion
    quickest way to put up files for al
    Attached Files Attached Files
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

As above, quickest way to get this to Chris.

I think starting from here will solve your problems Chris.

Al.

For Badger.zip

Laser Warning Scrambled

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    hey tony here 3 files converted for you at different fps and point counts
    i dont have my projector running to test them ,let me know how they are i can always make adjustments
    Hi Badger thanks for your efforts but all the images come out scrambled and when i drop the scan rate to try and fix it it flashes to much the picture below shows the point where it dont flash but its messy.... cheers for your time its got me stumped.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	24404

what speed are your scanners?

Quote Originally Posted by tony220171 View Post
    Hi Badger thanks for your efforts but all the images come out scrambled and when i drop the scan rate to try and fix it it flashes to much the picture below shows the point where it dont flash but its messy.... cheers for your time its got me stumped.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	24404
    They looked ok on preview screen
    I will fire up my projector at the weekend and look at it some more
    I wont be beat

Hey Tony, sorry you didn't see worthy value in ILD SOS. Many others have.

I give ILD SOS out free to free art producers here, so if you decided to go that route (and not typically ask for frames, or share frames that are not yours) hit me up for a copy.

There is a reduced cost for getting a license for a new computer for everyone, so low it's almost free. In addition, you can now tie your license to a RIYA card or QM2k card so even a new computer is not an issue.

Concerning your request, like others have said, 10 minutes of centerline tracing the text in inkscape will net you a nearly flicker-free result.

cheers and good luck.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Hey Tony, sorry you didn't see worthy value in ILD SOS. Many others have.

I give ILD SOS out free to free art producers here, so if you decided to go that route (and not typically ask for frames, or share frames that are not yours) hit me up for a copy.

There is a reduced cost for getting a license for a new computer for everyone, so low it's almost free. In addition, you can now tie your license to a RIYA card or QM2k card so even a new computer is not an issue.

Concerning your request, like others have said, 10 minutes of centerline tracing the text in inkscape will net you a nearly flicker-free result.

cheers and good luck.
    "I give ILD SOS out free to free art producers here" I have been a member here for 3 years and always help out people when they ask for it..... I always post frames and shows WhAT tHE????

@flecom 30K SCANNER
    Last edited by tony220171; 04-08-2011 at 18:00.