Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another QS Show - Ghosts 'n' Stuff

Default Another QS Show - Ghosts 'n' Stuff

Heres a show I just made to "Ghosts 'n' Stuff - Original Instrumental Mix"

Attachment 24396

I take donations

Nice show. I even spotted a few of my cues in there.

ya

I am still learning the QS timeline (this is my first time using it, and like my third time using QS) but its soooooooooooo easy compared to ShowTime, banged out that show in like 3 hours

what really pisses me off is stuff that I have been asking for in LD2000 I can do stupid easy in QS
    Last edited by flecom; 04-07-2011 at 08:33.

Although I haven't seen it yet (I know some of you guys did at a US LEM) I think Beyond will address everything for you Flecom as I do know its designed along the lines of QS ie for ease of use. That's why LD hasn't been developed much further I think.

And will beyond support both FB3 and QM ?
    And if so, if you make a show will it then be able to play back on both a fb3 and a QM (not simultaneously but is it possible to exchange shows ?)

Will it have a NEW timeline, or is it just the quickshow one ported over ?
    I really hope to be able to testdrive the timeline in this new piece of software.
    And that it fixes all the timeshifting, waveforms not displaying correctly and mp3 issues.
    Then we finally would be able to make shows for Beyond.

I have to wait one more day to see it in real live. Looking forward to it and to see Master Pj's work as well.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

I know Beyond supports the FB3.

I also believe there will be some new professional hardware to accompany Beyond becuase the some of the parts used in the existing LD hardware are being phased out by the manufacturers.

That's as far as my knowledge goes.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Although I haven't seen it yet (I know some of you guys did at a US LEM) I think Beyond will address everything for you Flecom as I do know its designed along the lines of QS ie for ease of use. That's why LD hasn't been developed much further I think.
    which won't help me if beyond costs money for QM2k owners... no way I am spending any money on my QM2k after playing with QS2

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    which won't help me if beyond costs money for QM2k owners... no way I am spending any money on my QM2k after playing with QS2
    Sorry to have taken your thread off track Flecom if you want to seperate this out feel free to start another and I'll delete and copy my posts across.

My understanding is that Beyond is like QS but on steroids. I know very little of beyond and what I do know, which would take about 1 whole line of text (!) ( - yep that little honestly)), I can't say. As I said before, some people at a US lem saw an early version so they should have a better idea than me although I rather suspect they're sworn to secracy.

However, I'm expecting to see the same ease of use as in QS with both live play and timeline, but with far more advanced capabilities. There are certainly going to be many features that distinguish it from QS. I doubt Bill is daft enough to make it so similar in capability so as to make it not worth purchasing.

Bill describes it as revoluntary so i think we can expect something special (unless he's been fibbing of course.).

I do know also that Bill has said the emphasis is on ease of use.

As for money, I have no idea what will happen but I can't imagine a totally new and revolutionary product being given away for free. Its not an update. Therefore I think it will be a purchased product. However, I'm speculating as I have no knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Sorry to have taken your thread off track Flecom if you want to seperate this out feel free to start another and I'll delete and copy my posts across.

My understanding is that Beyond is like QS but on steroids. I know very little of beyond and what I do know, which would take about 1 whole line of text (!) ( - yep that little honestly)), I can't say. As I said before, some people at a US lem saw an early version so they should have a better idea than me although I rather suspect they're sworn to secracy.

However, I'm expecting to see the same ease of use as in QS with both live play and timeline, but with far more advanced capabilities. There are certainly going to be many features that distinguish it from QS. I doubt Bill is daft enough to make it so similar in capability so as to make it not worth purchasing.

Bill describes it as revoluntary so i think we can expect something special (unless he's been fibbing of course.).

I do know also that Bill has said the emphasis is on ease of use.

As for money, I have no idea what will happen but I can't imagine a totally new and revolutionary product being given away for free. Its not an update. Therefore I think it will be a purchased product. However, I'm speculating as I have no knowledge.
    ya I was at SELEM for the Beyond demo... but he only showed the 3D stuff... no timeline or live stuff... but if its the same for the QM and FB3 why would I want to deal with expensive PCI cards when I can buy cheap USB interfaces?

anyway its all hearsay for now, we will just have to wait and see what happens

either way, point is I am super happy with QS2 and the workflow in it... I will be updating this show soon... I changed some stuff around as I have been playing with/figuring out QS and all the effects and such

Thanks! Good job!