Thread: >> Any 4 Watt RGB laser projectors in Phoenix, AZ? <<

Question >> Any 4 Watt RGB laser projectors in Phoenix, AZ? <<

Hello,

I am an indie/DIY musician who bought a 4 Watt RGB laser projector for our upcoming European tour in the fall. We are planning on getting a 2nd unit right before the tour starts so we can have one unit on each side of the stage.

In a couple weeks, on April 30th in Phoenix, we are shooting a tour promo video and would like to have a 2nd unit on stage with us if possible - but haven't found anyone in AZ who has such a piece of laser equipment.

I was hoping someone on this forum might just live in Phoenix and would be willing to help us with this one time show.

Regards,
    Devin
    Mr. Meeble
    http://meeble.com
    http://facebook.com/m.meeble

Thumbs up

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I would hit Karl up...
    Yeah, thanks - I already talked to Karl on the phone and he doesn't have any RGB units in Phoenix - both of his will be out of state for another month. :\

- Devin

Quote Originally Posted by meeble View Post
    Yeah, thanks - I already talked to Karl on the phone and he doesn't have any RGB units in Phoenix - both of his will be out of state for another month. :\

- Devin
    DSLI Jon is the guy you want to talk to then. You may still need help from Karl but maybe something can get worked out.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    DSLI Jon is the guy you want to talk to then. You may still need help from Karl but maybe something can get worked out.
    Jon is in Phoenix? That site seemed to say he was in LA. Thanks anyway...

- Devin

Quote Originally Posted by meeble View Post
    Jon is in Phoenix? That site seemed to say he was in LA. Thanks anyway...

- Devin
    Things can happen, L.A. isn't that far away.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.