Thread: Quickshow, copy event in timeline help needed

Default Quickshow, copy event in timeline help needed

Hi, I am trying to make my first show with quickshow but have hit a problem. I have a set of events (1 2 3 and 4) that fit the beat of the song and I want to repeat them several times each. Does anyone know how to copy an event including all of its effects to another point on the timeline?

Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by Events - Keys in the Events Editor or a cue event that's placed on the time line below the main cue to correspond with the beat?

I have a box from the static page of the workspace and have right clicked on it to select edit event effect. The changes I make are to the event in the timeline and not a separate effect track associated with the timeline track. If I then right click on the event, I get the option to copy "synth image". When I do this, I can only past it if I overwrite another event on the timeline with the past "synth image" option. This then places the copied event onto the timeline in its place but does not copy across any alteration I have made or the lenght of the event.

Sorry about the long winded explanation.

I know of no way of doing that, sorry.

I recently did a show myself with maybe 70 or 80 keys in it and had to create them all by hand.