Thread: Jetlev - now taking orders

Default Jetlev - now taking orders

Nice toy.... (if you have $100K laying around)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-KczCp0OQ4
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Nice... Looks cool on the video. However, I bet it's as noisy as hell, other folks around would just love you for spoiling their peace and quiet . Also, did you notice how the boaty thing it has to drag behind was always kept out of camera shot, apart from from on the long shots. I bet that severly restricts what you can do with it. Nice toy though if you've got >$110/k to spare.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Nice... Looks cool on the video. However, I bet it's as noisy as hell, other folks around would just love you for spoiling their peace and quiet . Also, did you notice how the boaty thing it has to drag behind was always kept out of camera shot, apart from from on the long shots. I bet that severly restricts what you can do with it. Nice toy though if you've got >$110/k to spare.
    Hmm -
    Appears to be using personal watercraft components to provide the thrust -
    I have two at the house that haven't seen much use lately...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Smile

I love the youtube comments: "$140,000 is a lot of whores and coke..." Indeed.

Cool looking unit, but waaaaaay to pricey.

Adam

Uhm.... Pretty but foolish toy....
    For $ 140,000....Better to continue to swim on the water as we're use to do...
    Did you see the lenght of yellow tube for the water jets (and more.... the white floating pump box that is following you on fly...)?
    How much high you are thinking to fly for? Maybe ten meters? And then? You smash down to ground (water).... Hoping there are not crocodiles/alligators/anacondas/piranhas inside......

Personal thought: it is a real huge crap.... a blooding toy for millionairs only.....
    Better to purchase a super-powerful RGB White light, a pretty car and tons of fresh beer to drink with mates (a nice pussy also is already included with car, of course...)
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps