Thread: Shawn at Ultra Lasers

Laser Warning Shawn at Ultra Lasers

I recently purchased a 500mw 532nm DHOM Laser and my only problem with it was the key switch, it was plastic and really did not work well, as for the rest of the Laser it is very well made and so far I am quite satisfied with my purchase. When I approached Shawn about this he responded very quickly and apologized for the key switch then sent me a metal one to replace it.
    It is this level of customer service that shows the kind of company DHOM is.
    A company that stands behind there product and will make things right for their customers.
    Last edited by mmuhler; 04-18-2011 at 18:48.

Thumbs up great service, A+

I also had a transaction with Shawn where i needed a part quickly in Los Angeles, WOW what great customer service. After a few emails back and forth the order was placed and i got my LD driver in the next day without charging a arm and a leg for 1 day shipping. Great guy, great service, A+, will defiantly buy again if i need something from him.

Hi,
    Anyone know where Shawn has got to lately ?

He seems to have dropped of the radar and I canīt seem to find him,..... Shawn are you out there ?????

Cheers