Thread: Trans Siberian Orchestra spring tour

Default Trans Siberian Orchestra spring tour

Has anyone had the chance to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra "Beethoven's Last Night" tour that is currently underway (US and Europe, I believe).

I'll be attending next Friday - just curious how the overall shows stacks up with their annual Christmas tours.

Randy
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

I saw it last Friday night in Baltimore. Great as usual if you haven't seen the "Beethoven's Last Night" show yet there is a lot more narration but I happen to like it. As you can imagine the Lasers are on a smaller scale than the Christmas show but still better than any other touring show out there now.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Has anyone had the chance to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra "Beethoven's Last Night" tour that is currently underway (US and Europe, I believe).

I'll be attending next Friday - just curious how the overall shows stacks up with their annual Christmas tours.

Randy
    Jim

Cool - looking forward to it!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Cool - looking forward to it!
    Where are your seats? LDP used a pair of Arctos at a very high angle from the center bouncing off of a continuous bounce mirror that ran the entire width of the stage. Looks beautiful from right in front of the stage I would like to see it again a little further back or off center. Have a great time !!!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by -=Jim=- View Post
    Where are your seats? LDP used a pair of Arctos at a very high angle from the center bouncing off of a continuous bounce mirror that ran the entire width of the stage. Looks beautiful from right in front of the stage I would like to see it again a little further back or off center. Have a great time !!!
    I always grab seats "center of mass", opposite the main stage, lower bleacher / balcony just at or slightly above stage height. For the Christmas shows, at least, that has always made for GREAT viewing!
    RR

Sweet.....

RR

Sweet.....

Great photos but they sure don't do the beam chase justice.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by -=Jim=- View Post
    Great photos but they sure don't do the beam chase justice.
    Agreed -

And the lasers are certainly an aspect of the show that seem to be getting better each year!!
    RR

Sweet.....