Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWS from KVANT and Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd

Exclamation NEWS from KVANT and Synchrovision Laser Art Ltd

Hi everyone!

It’s been a while since I posted some news so here we go again!

KVANT:

A whole new range of 637nm laser modules KVANT was developed and is in production (170mW-6.8W in single module). New diodes used proved to be better then 640nm diodes and will eventually replace 640(642)nm series all together.

details: http://www.synchrovision.co.uk/637nm-light-red

New range of full-colour laser modules is ready for release. 4-5.5W Prices look great! Spec. as well! It just hasn't arrived yet to our office so more details soon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3815small.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	24603(5.5W RGB module KVANT)

New 30W RGB system KVANT is working now! It is made of 10.8W (637+660)nm KVANT, 8W 532nm Jenlas, 10W 445nm KVANT - not exactly 30W of total power, but very nice indeed!

Name:	IMG_3804small.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	24602

New low-cost 1.6W RGB KVANT eLite is now in production. This lovely new machine is suitable more for permanent installations then touring (not as bulletproof as other projectors).

Name:	SpectrumLite_04.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	24604

details: http://www.synchrovision.co.uk/produ...canners-25kpps

The beam coming out of the new 10W RGB system KVANT Ultra (shown in Frankfurt) had better, cleaner and tighter beam then the 10W OPSL made by us using Coherent modules! That was well visible on the wall in about 30-40 meters distance.

The PROLight&Sound 2011 show was very successful and and indicated that KVANT is one of the real leaders in the laser-show industry (probably the best price/performance/quality balance).

Something revolutionary is coming up and I pray every day that it will happen! Details soon or when it happens!

SYNCHROVISION Laser Art Ltd:

Hard-working yet relaxed as always. Great prices and support as always!

Brand new website up and running with some new stuff like: Which laser ADVISER (for people who really don’t know), Photos and Videos sections (new video from Frankfurt is quite nice).
    New DOWNLOAD section with some usefull stuff coming soon (I am planning to do some 3D animations themed to certain events of the year - Easter, Christmas, etc. so it'll be less stressful when you do the shows during those times).

http://www.synchrovision.co.uk

New 1.6W RGB KVANT eLite is under special offer on our website (for first 20 units sold only).

You can now sign up for the newsletter.

Please let me know if you find some issues on the website - it is slowly growing and finding little bugs and glitches is getting more difficult.

Cheers!

Some interesting developments there Martin.

A question I'm sure everyone wants answered, how does 637nm compare to 640 in colour?

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Some interesting developments there Martin.

A question I'm sure everyone wants answered, how does 637nm compare to 640 in colour?
    No difference as far as I could see when it's on its own, maybe tiny bit more vivid. But mixing creates slightly different shades.

I'll tell you in a few weeks time...
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I have both 635 and 642 (640) red units inside my projectors.
    Honestly I have to say... talking about "pure red color" it is easy enough to find a color difference between them... 635 is clearly lighter than 642.
    But... 635 allows you to obtain a more beautiful orange than 640, more "soft".
    Instead 640 allows you to obtain a better purple than 635.... a real "full purple"
    This is just my point of view.
    Obviously each of us has his own enjoyment about colors gradation...

Personally I vote for 642nm red.

Anyway beam specs of new 637 reds are little better than "old" 640 series.
    Surelly new 637 series will be a good alternative between 635 and 642.

Thumbs up once more for Kvant!
    my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    A whole new range of 637nm laser modules KVANT was developed and is in production (170mW-6.8W in single module). New diodes used proved to be better then 640nm diodes and will eventually replace 640(642)nm series all together.
    are they going to suck like the 642nm modules? aka have 4 very distinct individual beams that give me scanned image with a red outline instead of a red line?

Thumbs up New web site

hi martin,

the new website looks great.

the new 1.6w rgb elite looks like a sure fire winner for those who dont want to build.
    at the offer price i would buy one (if i didnt already have a 1w spectrum)

dave
    dave321

Hi Martin -

Kvick Kvestion...

Quote Originally Posted by pelosh View Post
    New range of full-colour laser modules is ready for release. 4-5.5W Prices look great!
    Curious on these modules: Will they / do-they have 'external' convergence adjusts? (ie: like the Hungarian RGBs' do...

http://www.rgblasersystem.com/mambot...RGB4-front.jpg

.. that is a *really* critical feature, IMHO, especially for finicky graphics-werk, onsite... Does not appear-so, but perhaps I just do not see the ports / access-points
    in the Kv5 RGB...

If these do not have any external-adjusts, my #1 suggested 'improvement' for future revs, would-be just-that... And - please - don't say 'but they don't move!' - EVERYTHING moves!! (...That's one-reason why we'll *never* buy an Arctos-style sys... - Not everyone does gigs just in nice, controlled / predictable-environments, like clubs, etc, ie: for many of our shows, we often have to deal with 'extremes' of environment / temp, etc, that can, and DO
    influence convergence, no matter how 'tight' the little brick, is... So, imo, external-adjusts are... well, *priceless*...

Lemme know...
    cheers...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    ........(omissis) have 4 very distinct individual beams that give me scanned image with a red outline instead of a red line?
    It's true... Can confirm this me too... My 900mw @ 642 does it

my webpage
    http://stevemilani.jimdo.com
    Skype ID: stevemilani957

my RGB analogue projectors:
    3.9 W (640/532/445) 30kpps
    2.6 W (655/532/450) 30kpps
    2.5 W (638/532/450) 30kpps
    0.7 W (test unit)(635/532/473) 18kpps

Quote Originally Posted by dave321 View Post
    hi martin,
    the new 1.6w rgb elite looks like a sure fire winner for those who dont want to build.
    at the offer price i would buy one (if i didnt already have a 1w spectrum)

dave
    Must admit Dave I'm not so keen on the colour balance on that one to my mind 500,600,500 would be a better balance, but then again thats what the 2W Spectrum is if you dial back the blue power.

For the price you can't complain for a Kvant.