Thread: Selling lasers in the USA

Default Selling lasers in the USA

Hello guys

I,m almost finished with my blue and red modules so i,m looking for someone that is arround in Laserland for sometime and wants to team up to sell and use my lasermodules.
    Also projectors with these modules are on the way. I,m now doing research and one of the things that are important is that they are excited as me and not in for the money.
    If you are already selling lasers and equipment for a while in the US and you are interested in teaming up send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Hello guys

I,m almost finished with my blue and red modules so i,m looking for someone that is arround in Laserland for sometime and wants to team up to sell and use my lasermodules.
    Also projectors with these modules are on the way. I,m now doing research and one of the things that are important is that they are excited as me and not in for the money.
    If you are already selling lasers and equipment for a while in the US and you are interested in teaming up send me a PM
    Aren't you and I already doing this? LOL...

Default Red module info

What power RED laser modules, will u be offering?
    Are u going to offer the newer ( isolated can), 637nm diodes?
    Or the older 640nm ?
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Yes i will offer 637nm modules. I,m thinking about doing a mix because the diodes are expencive. Because the divergence of my red quad and 8 setup is very thight you get a high visability.And a mix will get you deeper collors. Now for people in europe i will do the sales at least for now. The cheaper i can get the diodes the lower the price of my modules will be.

The housings will be ready next wednesday. The quad housing is 90mm in length and 70mm in width. The height is 50mm. I,m looking for someone that is selling lasers, has a website and has a good reputation. What,s also important is feedback to improve things and not just say your laser isn,t good.

To show that my module is rock stable, hobbybob and i will place a video on youtube that will show that the module can be dropped, or smacked on the table without the need of re-align things.

The one thing that i,m afraid of is that a big competitor will copy the design or that i teamup with someone that i thought i could thrust and start making the modules themselves.

Carlos, it will be 637nm for now, but i have collimated a C-mount diode of 800mw 635nm with reasonable beam. The beam is 3 cm at 26meter and at aperture its 5x1.
    I am in contact with an optic supplier to get better optics to shape the beam and get lower divergence. If this works out then the new quads will produce 3.2 watt of 635nm

Adam, and all others i will keep in contact. I need info about having a website and if people are selling projectors already, doing shows etc.

Shame you never answered my PM about big red modules, I've just spent my money with Kvant...
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Is this a new design Edison? Whats wrong with the design you offered in your groupbuy?

KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

The design that is offer is the one before i use. Its more convienient for hobbyist and stacking is more obvious for people that are less familiar with stacking
    Still need 200 barrels though