Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Royal Wedding

Each tree contained an SAS sniper, so well disguised you could not see them. The SAS are like that, you never see them. I am pleased terrorism had no part to play in this, as it could have been a bun fight full of bloodshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    I just wondered how they got all those full size trees inside the Abbey... and try asking for that at your wedding, bet the answer wouldn't be yes.

This space for rent.

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I have dibs on unit two. Any of you UK mates have her private number handy? It seems, with sisters, like God looks at unit one and nearly always makes corrections.

Seriously, you UK lot, from a American who has read a tonne on UK history and Politics, and ignoring her spin machine, Aunty Betty or the All Seeing Dictatorial Liz, however you wish to look at her, has been worth every shilling your nation has spent on her, and compared to others, she's a cheapskate. I do suggest skipping Charles Phillip Arthur George and going straight to the next generation. (Oh Heck, give him 23.5 Hours on the Throne for his patience)

As for the way the wedding went(Trees) , Little Sis is a professional event planner, I doubt the aging fuddy duddies who run Monarchy, LLC, had much to do with some of the modern touches. No, I did not get up at 4AM to watch, but the Youtube clips show a different, modern, look.

Best Wishes to the happy couple.

Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pippa4PL.jpg  

Last edited by mixedgas; 05-01-2011 at 09:50.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    I have dibs on unit two. Any of you UK mates have her private number handy?
    Haha... You'll have a lot of competition Steve. She instantly became the worlds most eligable young lady as soon as her Sister said "I do" . As for me, well I won't be in the running as i'm a happily married man of 25 years... Doesn't stop me admiring her though .

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I got thumped while watching the Wedding.

All I said was "is that her sister"

"Yep"

"She's hot!"

THUMP
    This space for rent.

Wow, can't believe there is so much interest in the wedding, it's not but a celebrity wedding. I've heard that the majority of the English aren't that interested in it either. It was really bothering me that I couldn't turn on a new station and see anything else but the Royal Wedding when there are so many more important things going on in the world.

I think a lot of the obsession with the Royal Family will die down significantly with my generation, at least in America.
    - instinct