Thread: Custom Vinyl Graphics

Default Custom Vinyl Graphics

Hey Guy's,
    I recently bought a vinyl cutter to make graphics for my R/C aircraft. The software allows me to convert most image formats into cuttable graphics. Keep in mind this is a small cutter for small jobs. That is what I bought it for, but it can cut up to 9" x 36".
    Pricing is difficult since each job is different, but single color jobs are less expensive than multi color and text is less expensive than graphics. You get the idea, the more material and the more time, the more it costs.
    Contact me to get a quote for your specific job.

Here is an example of what it can do. This is the tail from my new Blue Angels C-130.

Chris
    Last edited by Lazerjock; 04-30-2011 at 05:55. Reason: Added Smiley graphic

Sounds neat. Is it like a printer or plotter that is special for vinyl? Is the output basically a sticker?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by blowfly View Post
    Is it like a printer or plotter that is special for vinyl?
    Yes it's basically a plotter with a blade attached. You can remove the blade and install a pen to use it as a plotter too. The vinyl is standard sign vinyl from a local sign shop. I have all of the basic colors as well as gold & silver. I can get any color though.

Quote Originally Posted by blowfly View Post
    Is the output basically a sticker?
    It's like a sticker with adhesive backing, but all of the colors are cut individually and layered to create the image. A sticker is printed on a white adhesive backed medium. They do make printable vinyl to make your own stickers, but I haven't tried that yet. Soon though.

Chris

Would you be willing to cut some logo's in prismatic material for me? I know it it hard on the knife....and must be a nearly new one to cut clean enough to weed it out. Let me know as I have got the text and can send to your email addy.
    Fast signs in Greensboro did the last batch for me...but was hard to weed out...I would rather just have them cut...I can take care of the rest...saves a little of your time and makes the wife happy to help out with my projects...
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I sent you a PM.

Default Odyssey Smiley

I was inspired by the Odyssey Smiley video to cover the Dell logo on my computer.

Chris