Thread: Hate to ask...But...

Default Hate to ask...But...

Is there any way to create and play a group of shows in LD2K? Can't seem to find a similar method to play a group like in the FB3 package. Just now starting to really dig in and create with the software instead of building more lasers....for a while.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Pangolin Autoplay is very good
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

And here's some extra tips to help put Autoplay to work for you "more better"...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...919#post129919

(Remember to PRELOAD shows before hitting the PLAY button - makes the delay between shows practically unnoticeable!)

Last edited by Stuka; 05-08-2011 at 16:09.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    And here's some extra tips to help put Autoplay to work for you "more better"...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...919#post129919

(Remember to PRELOAD shows before hitting the PLAY button - makes the delay between shows practically unnoticeable!)

Insert "I'm with Stuka" smiley...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thanks guys.....I have been neglecting to really explore the software.....now I am getting into it pretty well. Maybe cough out a show or two in the coming months. Depends on how much time I get to explore. Now to figure out the abstract capabilities without crashing scanners. Have taken notes on good reading here. When I create a show...I want it to be "something not done until now" type graphics. I have a complete Corel suite and it has amazing 3D sculpting/morphing abilities...and will jive with ILDA outputs thanks to DrLava's software.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich