Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Official sign-up thread for the 5th annual SELEM in Newton, NC - August 19th - 21st.

Wink

Wait, wait, still ain't no one answered my show questions. It sounds like I will at least have to be there to win... but who else got SHOWS??? I just finished, 95% fisnished, a third one last night. I'm just tryin to light fires here but want to see if teh kindling is lighting.

I should have a show ready. Maybe two. We'll see how things go. (Got lots on my plate at the moment.)

Regarding attendance: I'm sure there will be plenty of faces, both old and new, at SELEM this year.

Adam

I am going to have at least 1 show done

Thumbs up

Cool...

Frank, how long is your show? I have a feeling we might need best show and longest show...

I'm going to make 2 complete 3D graphics shows.
    perhaps more.
    No doubt I will make some for the contest

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Cool...

Frank, how long is your show? I have a feeling we might need best show and longest show...
    well I am working on a beam show, should be 6 mins... doubt I will finish the tribute to dave show...

if there is any interest in a graphics show I have my Radiohead show, that one is like 45 mins long

and my "best of the beatles" show which is also like 45 mins, but its a compilation of stuff I made and other shows

but all my graphics shows are 40-50 mins long since thats how long the planetarium shows are

NC Cabins For Sale Glad to hear that, hope evrything worked out fine. Just a fan here
    Last edited by tkarint; 07-05-2011 at 15:55.

SpaceJay is offline THIS USER WAS CLUEBYFOURED

Just over a month now for SELEM. Can't wait to come. Names Jay

I'm driving myself down from NY. I'm visiting a friend in NC after the show which I haven't seen since i was 18. Oh if anyone is interesting in buying a few of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne8X5dy1kP0
    I plan on using the money to help fund gas

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    well I am working on a beam show, should be 6 mins... doubt I will finish the tribute to dave show...

if there is any interest in a graphics show I have my Radiohead show, that one is like 45 mins long

and my "best of the beatles" show which is also like 45 mins, but its a compilation of stuff I made and other shows

but all my graphics shows are 40-50 mins long since thats how long the planetarium shows are
    Been about 19 years since I've actually seen a planetarium show (in London). I'd be all for kicking back and watching one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Been about 19 years since I've actually seen a planetarium show (in London). I'd be all for kicking back and watching one.
    well I bring them all every year, last year when everyone was running around I gave up waiting for everything to be "ready" so I just left some planetarium shows playing and everyone ended up going out into the audience and just watching it