Thread: Stumbled across this gem just now. It's been up for 3 years, apparently.

Default Stumbled across this gem just now. It's been up for 3 years, apparently.

Hard to tell from the video as it could have been saturated but from personal experience I'd say that green is 1-2 watts.

I certainly wouldn't like to be next to the stage at that even in the UK or Europe as the laser appears from the video to be quite close the audience at the front.

Edit: Actually I take that back, the more I look at the beams the more I think its been saturated. It may be lower eg 500mw or less therefore. Signs of this to me are the un-natural green in the beams and the lack of white centres to them caused by burning the colour out in the camera through the brightness.
    Last edited by White-Light; 05-17-2011 at 01:47.

Yeah, it's definitely hard to gauge the output from the video. I personally think it's at least over a watt.

One thing about the video that I find especially amusing is that this event was apparently held in Maryland, not more than 75 miles from the CDRH.

- Jonathan

It's the usual thing... You can't tell naff all from a video .
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Its marked as private it would seem...