Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: 2watt 445 projector

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    GZ
    Posts
    8

    Default wao. lovely laser case

    what a lovely laser case, how many watt?


    3W RGB Inside.JPG
    A contented mind is perpetual feast

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    Why don't you show us a picture of your mirror mounts Melody?
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

    Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    GZ
    Posts
    8

    Default laser scanner

    Internal components

    DSC00159.JPG
    A contented mind is perpetual feast

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    no, your rgb combining mirror mounts
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

    Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    81

    Default Nice

    May I ask what driver you used for your diode to get 1W out of it? How are you keeping it cool??
    Thanks,Steve

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    as you can see from the photos a p3 driver
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    81

    Default

    [Thanks for the very quick response.. Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a P3 driver? I have been building my own scanner and have had problems finding a driver that actually puts out enough current to run the 445nm diode to the power levels you are obtaining. I have purchased 2 different drivers claiming to do the job... but they do not..

    I am very interested to know more about the P3 ? If you don't mind helping me out with the information.
    Steve

    QUOTE=andy_con;195837]as you can see from the photos a p3 driver[/QUOTE]

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laguna Beach, CA
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Please disregard my last post.. I am already familiar with the FlexMOD P3.. I have never used one , but already have 3pc on back order.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •