Thread: Watch out for these two companies

Default Watch out for these two companies

Hello all,

Just getting into a little project with lasers, and had two bad experiences with two laser companies.

The first, Wicked Lasers, took my money January 24th of this year. Finally after getting the run around too many times I got my money refunded a few days ago.

The second, May 6th I bought a laser on eBay from Sunclanlasers. Still haven't heard from them after buying through pay pal. EBay says I need to wait until tomorrow to dispute it.

Anyway, thought I'd let everyone know, if you didn't already.

Maybe you guys can help me out? Looking for 650nm 200mw laser. Where is the best place to buy?

Thanks!
    Dan

We have all of the stuff to make something like that in stock but it is not going to be as cheap as an ebay laser. It will however be legal to own in the US. ESPECIALLY in Clark county, you really don't want to mess around with illegal product.

Feel free to PM me if you like and I would be happy to help you.

Dan (also)

Sunclan just emailed me with an explanation, and will be sending another to me. I will keep you guys posted.

X-lasers- I certainly want to be legal.

Thanks!
    Dan

Keep in mind, Customs will sieze most Wicked products in the US. It is very unlikely that you will get much from them. Furthermore, Wicked has a very low reputation on this forum as far as business ethics.

With all companies, you need to check with US Customs to see if these lasers are legal to import. It is not the company's fault if you order something from them that is not legal to pass through our borders.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Thank you for the information,
    Dan

Default please respond

hi i live in md and im just starting playing around with lasers.idk if u sell complete lasers or what but i really want a 200mw whatever color as long as its cheap.

thanks,
    matt

Thumbs down Where do people get the idea that anything in this hobby is cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    ...as long as its cheap.

NOTHING about Lasers are CHEAP!!! The only cheap lasers are the ones that act like LEDs and even then it probably wasn't cheap before it started to act dead...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin