Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liquidation sale!

Default Liquidation sale!

Ok, first things first, I'm considering this my formal introduction, since I've been gone for a while, and my previous rantings were the slightest bit beneficial, so, I am Sean. YES I only have a few posts, YES I am perfectly ok with using a middle man/woman. YES I will pay shipping to said middle individual. My favorite things,
    in order are:
    1. My girlfriend
    2. Doctor Who
    3. Lasers (sorry yall)
    4. Psychology
    5. Marine Biology.
    My passion is my girl, my idol is a madman with a box. If the term "Allons-y" sparks images of time travel, and dangerous enemies, then we will be great friends. Anywho,
    time to start the fun! Allons-y!
    First off we have an 8x 405nM laser built by ScopeGuy. It's set to 280mA, and has a copper heatsink, this thing is built to last, I don't have an LPM to test wattage, but I'm hoping said middle individual will be able to. I requested 280 since at the time I was
    practically broke, and I couldn't afford to replace the diode. I purchased the whole thing for around $180 (rough estimate). I will send you the glass lens I have been using
    for a while, although it fell apart one day and no It puts out less power than an aixiz palstic (sad I know.). I will send it with dust cap and plastic lens, as well as the
    glass one too. The alser and stuff will be wrapped in paper towel (dust cap on of course) then packed into a bubble pack for extra protection. $130 shipped OBO Now for the
    pics!

Next up, a fully unused Rckstr driver, litterally never been taken out of the bag I recieved it in from Rckstr himself. The 2 leads are still packed in there as well. This
    thing is possibly preset to 400mA, I'm honestly not sure. $10 shipped.

I have 3 IR diodes, I don't need, if you buy something and you want em, I'll just give you them for free, just go ahead and slap a price on here, I'm not sure where to price
    em to be honest, just getting rid of them.

Next I have an unused CR2 that I will only sell with another sale, since it's not worth it to pay more on shipping, than you payed to buy it. I will most likely do that on
    the IR diodes as well.

I have 5 flat reds here. 2 totally removed from the heatsink, 2 with remaining heatsink, and 1 with heatsink, and PCB attached. $12 shipped. OBO

I got a ton of sleds to get rid of/sell. Most of them still have all or most of their lenses, they all have their more useful diodes removed. Some still have an IR diode in
    them. I'm gunna go with $1.50 per sled, $1.20 if you buy 5+, $1.10 each if you buy 10+, $1 each if you buy em all (16, there's 4 more out of pic).

I got an Smoc red here, not sure what to price this little sucker for, just go ahead and offer.

And lastly, these 2 identical hosts, I don't know if they can be used, but I'm putting them in here anyway. It's a gamble though. $5 each.

Just throw me some PM's if you're interested, if not, then .... well I guess don't PM me. Unless you're determined to let me know you were not infact interested, and if that
    is the case, go ahead and let me know. Have a great morning/afternoon/night/3:28am.
    Thanks for reading! :thanks:
    I bid you Adieu.

How much for the little girl.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    How much for the little girl.
    Now that's the EVIL thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Now that's the EVIL thing to say.
    Quote from "The Blues Brothers"!

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

In the theatrical DVD edition its "How much for the Women?"

Still in poor taste on this forum.

-1 virtual or is that virtue rep for you!

Steve

Good movie, but that's besides the point. Thatnk you for successfully derailing my thread, and I hope you're proud of yourself. Now moving on to more mature matters, please discuss the topic at hand, to avoid further derailment, thank you.

I have a 445 in that first host, its a nice host... I'm considering it... but I keep looking at my bank account and I cry a little

I'm willing to trade or go lower. PM sent!

I also love this host, it feels rock solid in your hands. Even unscrewing either end fights with you a little. It just feels like it should have a laser, rather than an LED in it.
    Last edited by SoulFeast; 05-18-2011 at 09:42.

Lightbulb

Only thing of intrest I see is the CR2; assuming it will power my Aquarius, and I had something to charge it with... It is rechargeable, right?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I don't believe so, it's the 800mAh, 3V kind. I bought her on accident :/