Thread: Cool laser show (video)

Default Cool laser show (video)

This one was cool..
    Someone that know where I can get a .ild with this stuff ? :

http://www.laserframes.net/pacha.wmv

and here is a lovely video of a lasershow I love

http://www.laseronics-me.com/Beamshow.wmv

http://www.aidan.alpha-networks.co.u...lasers/Videos/

The 5W White light one i want to remake myself oneday.
    Regards,

Aidan

What software do you use for beamshows like that? I had a show running a couple of days ago but I could just as well just hooked up a DMX card to the laser. The DJ just wasn't intrested at all and I ended up sitting there all night playing.
    You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

i guess I can make a show like that in Mamba black !

But it will take days and hours :roll:

groover, what show did you have that a DJ did not want to play ? what software?

The "5W White Light" video was made useing pango.
    Regards,

Aidan

The LDS software from Joachim has a few frames that are very close to these in that show. If you can open a .Q file I would share a few files if you want to try and create a similar show. It could be broken up with stars and beam sprays and colors with other files in the clip to make a very nice show. Most are set up and designed for full color......looks like they are missing parts without it and really don't do any justice to the artwork.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

if you got any Fullcolour files to share so PLZ

I can play .ILD files oh yea

please share .q files

Default Laser show files

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan
    http://www.aidan.alpha-networks.co.uk/files/lasers/Videos/
    The 5W White light one i want to remake myself oneday.
    Aidan;

Yeah, that 5W white light show is one of my all time favorites. It actually won an award a few years ago. I first downloaded it off a site that had a bunch of videos of winning lasershows.

I'd love to be able to re-create it; even at low power I'm sure it would be impressive to watch...

MechEng3;

I know you use LDS, but I've got a question with regard to the .q file format. Does Mamba black also support this format?

Also, it appears that there are more than a few folks that would like to take a look at those files. Do you have a way to host your .q files?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow
    i guess I can make a show like that in Mamba black !

But it will take days and hours :roll:

groover, what show did you have that a DJ did not want to play ? what software?
    I used my own homebrew software. It's .ilda playback only but you can put playlists and have the software jump randomly or in order in the playlist. There is also a beat detection so it will change animation on beat but for some reason that dont work on my laptop. I had to run it all with a fixed speed that I set up to match somewhat to the bpm the DJ played. Not much show there. More like lighteffects.

My software is really easy to use as it looks and works a bit like winamp but playing ilda insted of mp3. Still, the DJ just wanted on and off.. I'll make some changes to the program until the next time.

The ilda files I used are simple things lite lines and tunnels moving. There where no screen so no point in showing animations with images. The next time I'll make sure I have a screen as well so I can write some text and play some nice animations as well.
    You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!