Thread: Aluminum Cases/Extruded Cases/Project cases

Default Aluminum Cases/Extruded Cases/Project cases

Does Anyone have a good source for Project cases? Extruded aluminum? Laser cases? Time to enlarge the projector and im hoping i can find a pre made case, maybe even here in canada... Thanks for any ideas!
    CREATIVITY AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!
    www.laser-ad.com

I have only found ATA style road cases that were even close to the right size. I have a lot of outdated networking and computer equipment and have resorted to using some of those enclosures for this. The next one is steel , but will be powder coated flat black in and out after all the holes and mounting plates are made. It is in hand so I am going to try it. It is 17.5" x 12" x 5". It will fit good inside my travel case too. The laser setup will be mounted on a 1/2" aluminum plate with all the optics to prevent any alignment issues. Still searching for that perfect enclosure.............It would seem that an electronics supplier would have something but I have not found it.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich