Thread: Reversed text setting in LD2000

Default Reversed text setting in LD2000

Sheeezzz...a few posts down I see this answered....Good Grief...sorry...I DID do a search B4....and the 5.5.2010 post did NOT show up !!!
    Anyway...the 640CT and DT40W are still great...later...CDBEAM

Well...I am finally swinging the beam again....Projector#1 now sports a 640NM at 430mW....Laserwave from CT.....GREAT color reds !!! I am just know getting to experiment
    with LD2000....WOW... This is even better than all the fun I had during the build.....and it is VERY satisfying to fire it up....and have it work right away....dammmmm !!!!

Anyway....I need some help on a simple problem....one I have not yet found a solution to in the Pangolin files or Laser Chat area...

When projecting text....I have a mirror image....so....when you look at the Test Pic showing
    " Top"....it sez..."qoT"...I am almost sure there is a way to change and save the settings to the.int file........the pic on the Laser preview window shows " Top "....but NOT what is projected !!!!...How do you fix this ???? My scanners are DT-40W....and boy....they throw a VERY wide path !!!!...anyway...thanx....oh...of course my first show...mmmm...in about a year when I figure out how to use ALL the tools of LD....will have a rotating " Milkbone" in it !!!!.... Later, CDBEAM
    Last edited by CDBEAM; 05-11-2010 at 20:08. Reason: Brain Freeze with PL search engine
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

I'd love to check out that new beam sometime, looking at that same one for my build.

I am fumbling my way through LD2000 right now as well, the help manual doesn't spell anything out clear for the modules it tells you your can do a lot but not how. I spent an hour trying to figure out how to do live text in LivePro, before I found you just hit control T to bring up the window while live.

Glad I wasn't the only one that text backwards tripped up.

John

Cool

Have you watched the tutorial DVD that comes with LD-2000? It's very helpful.

Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Default Image orientation

Hate to drag this up again but I've searched too. I've also fought to stay awake through the Pangolin training DVD on several nights as well to find the answer, to no avail. I can use the same ILDA cable on five or six different projectors and have four give the proper orientation and two display it backwards. I found a jumper to switch on one projector to correct the problem but have not found anything on the others. Where is the mystery setting? I keep thinking there HAS to be one.... (LD2000.) Grrr....

Very quick reply, am at work...

You can reverse orientation in Projection Zones for each QM2000. Go to Projection Zones/Geometric Correction (I think that's the name) and drag the X axis slider from one side to the other... If all your projectors are on the same controller, you can connect invert switches into each scanner signal line...

Mark