Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement: New laser show software available: Procedural dynamic frames, Much More

I installed it on my computer, start LSX RealTime.exe ... wait.. wait... nothing happens.
    The mouse icon load for 2-3 seconds.. that it stop and it dont start.

I have WIN7 64bit 4gb ram 4core prosessor...

why ?

Ok, thank you for the info, PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    You can do something similar to this right now. After a song is processed in the audio window, you can use the waveform data in the expression animator to create motion and other effects. It is not spectrum specific, but that is coming.
    laser color organ! awesome

would be cool if you could pick parts of the spectrum, so you could separate out the bass hits, beats, other stuff etc

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post
    I installed it on my computer, start LSX RealTime.exe ... wait.. wait... nothing happens.
    The mouse icon load for 2-3 seconds.. that it stop and it dont start.

I have WIN7 64bit 4gb ram 4core prosessor...

why ?
    Is it the demo or full version? I'm running the demo on Win7 64bit 8gb ram 6 core processor with no issues so far but that's without hardware installed (DAC). I have had other issues in the past with USB drivers for the 64bit platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarfire View Post
    Is it the demo or full version? I'm running the demo on Win7 64bit 8gb ram 6 core processor with no issues so far but that's without hardware installed (DAC). I have had other issues in the past with USB drivers for the 64bit platform.
    It`s the demo.
    I have Mamba Black and Easylase ..

Quote Originally Posted by liteglow View Post
    It`s the demo.
    I have Mamba Black and Easylase ..
    I have Mamba 2.51 with a Medialas USB Hyperport DAC which is recognized in the demo as such. Are you starting the demo with hardware connected? If yes make sure you have the most current DAC driver installed in the root directory of the demo.

i got an updated Demo

it all works now !

But ohh.. there is to much to check out right now !
    I need more time to find out how to use this, seems pretty well great with allot of functions.
    But I still have not figure out how I make my own show with the .ild that I have on disk !

The very first tip that pops up when you run the software states "To load an ILDA file, simply drag it onto the timeline." This will create an animation event for you. Then load the song mp3 using the audio settings (looks like a note). Then stretch the animation event out to fill the timeline and set the 'picture animator' at the bottom to frame-by-frame (assuming the ilda is points-oriented). Then, hit play! There are a few tweaks that can be done to fix up timing if necessary, but that's a discussion for another thread. Feel free to ask here:
    http://lasershowforums.com/index.php

Maybe a stupid question but what will perform better with this software a soundcard dac or riya multibus lite controller.

After reading here and there it seems to me that this software will give allot for a few bucks. You can make original shows/effects which cost allot of effort/knowledge but if all people (can) do the same show with a few clicks then where is the fun of it.

What are the requirements to run the software smooth on a PC? For mobility i want to use it on a 1,5gGHz laptop or is that to slow?

If you want to design shows on your pc and check the result on your laptop what are the options?

- LDS dongle and swap dongle between systems
    - RIYA serial and swap DAC between systems

Hey,

Any plans to support the Showtacle Moncha.Net board ?

Cheers,

Adrian
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts