Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pangolin Flashback3 boxes, cables and flightcase etc. kit.

Default Pangolin Flashback3 boxes, cables and flightcase etc. kit.

Hi
    As i am selling out most of my laser equipment, i am also selling these nice FB3 boxes that i built a while ago..
    They are made from black anodized aluminum with laser(!) engraved legends. They have built in PSU, neutrik connectors for power and dmx, FB3-LC boards for balanced output, DMX daugtherboard and the FB3-UI boards with the display and buttons.
    2 of the boxes are fully populated, 1 has everything but the FB3 board itself, and 2 are only the boxes with connectors and PSU's.
    Furthermore there are 3 DMX splitter boxes (1 input to 3 outputs), USB cables, some extra flash cards, and a really nice flightcase, built specifically for these boxes and accessories.

AND then a lot of ILDA cables 4pc 5 metres, 4 pc 10 metres and 6pc 0,5 metres, made from very high quality (mogami) rubber cables, as thin and flexible as professional microphone cable, and mounted with gold plated subD's in black anodized aluminum housings, and with cable straps attached.

None of it has been used on the road - only for some testing at my workshop, so virtually no signs of wear.

asking €2000 for the lot, + shipping.

Thanks for looking !

Regards, Simon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0335.jpg  

IMG_0326.jpg  

IMG_0337.jpg  

DSCN3457.JPG  

IMG_0332.jpg  

DSCN3454.JPG  

DSCN3468.JPG  

how much just for the empty box so i can out my own fb3 in?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    how much just for the empty box so i can out my own fb3 in?
    €2000, and then you get a lot of extra stuff in the deal :-)

Nah, hoping to sell it all together.. if not, maybe we can work something out..

Br. Simon

lol

bugger thats a shame
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

wow really nice looking stuff... I could really use 2 of those FB3's but alas, the $$$ no there

Default FB3-UI?

Sorry to jump in, but I never heared about the FB3-UI boards...didnt know those exist and what they used for. Any link or other information on that? Thanks.

Good luck for the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatslug View Post
    Sorry to jump in, but I never heared about the FB3-UI boards...didnt know those exist and what they used for. Any link or other information on that? Thanks.

Good luck for the sale.
    Thanks,
    The UI boards are a pango product, but i dont think it is on their website anywhere. Basically it is a small pcb with 4 buttons and a very nice little high contrast led display. It connects to the FB main board with a ribbon cable and then you can control a lot of parameters on the FB3 with it.. besides setting the DMX address, you can manually select, play pause etc. every frame or sequence that is on the memory card, you can set up size and zoom parameters, brigtness and a few other things that i cant remember at the moment.. They are really nice boards.. I think Pango made them for some of their OEM customers, but will also sell them to people like us, if you ask politely.. They are quite expensive though. -Probably because they have used a very high quality display..

Hope this answers your questions :-)

Br. Simon

those displays are usually osram/hp displays... I have some radio site equipment that uses those, they are nice

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...me=475-1423-ND

Oh yes, that answers - many thanks, I think I have seen them on the Neo-Neon line of laser then - Greetings!

Quote Originally Posted by Showlaser.dk View Post
    Thanks,
    The UI boards are a pango product, but i dont think it is on their website anywhere. Basically it is a small pcb with 4 buttons and a very nice little high contrast led display. It connects to the FB main board with a ribbon cable and then you can control a lot of parameters on the FB3 with it.. besides setting the DMX address, you can manually select, play pause etc. every frame or sequence that is on the memory card, you can set up size and zoom parameters, brigtness and a few other things that i cant remember at the moment.. They are really nice boards.. I think Pango made them for some of their OEM customers, but will also sell them to people like us, if you ask politely.. They are quite expensive though. -Probably because they have used a very high quality display..

Hope this answers your questions :-)

Br. Simon

if you decide to split this up I would be interested in one of the fully populated boxes and the box thats only missing the FB3 depending on price