Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wich software do i go for?

I am actually eagerly waiting for the QM version. I am gonna get it when it becomes available!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Installing Spaghetti isn't easy, keeps asking for net framework 4.0, installed it, updatet it and it stills ask's .
    Don't know if it can correct my colors and dim the laser, if it can't dim i wont use much time on it, important function for me.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en

It dims the lasers to allow matching colors.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en

It dims the lasers to allow matching colors.
    I think he's wanting to dim for safety Gary as he intends to use it in a confined space.

Nope, Spaghetti doesn't dim in zones but it does allow setting up blind spots so that the laser will turn off in those spots. Probably would be easy for me to add an intensity level to the blind spots so that instead of completely turning off the laser they are attenuated to whatever you configure, though. Mainly I just use the Blind Spots so that I can draw a box around my head and then watch beam shows without having beams in my face.

Treid that one JohnYayas doesn't work Think i have tried installing spaghetti earlier with no luck.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Mainly I just use the Blind Spots so that I can draw a box around my head and then watch beam shows without having beams in my face.
    And I thought I was the only one crazy enough to do that...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ProToZyKo View Post
    Treid that one JohnYayas doesn't work Think i have tried installing spaghetti earlier with no luck.
    What OS are you using? I installed Spaghetti a few days ago with no issues. I did get the .net error but a quick download from MS and all was good.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    What OS are you using? I installed Spaghetti a few days ago with no issues. I did get the .net error but a quick download from MS and all was good.
    Windows 7 X64. All updates installed.

Quote Originally Posted by ProToZyKo View Post
    Interesting. I can double check the installer. You are the first to report such a problem. I can also just give you the files and you can drop them in place if you want to try that. I recently migrated to some new technolgy for Spaghetti but there have been these kinds of glitches ever since. What works for some sometimes doesn't work for others. I'm slowly weeding out the issues. I apologize for the frustration.