Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: portable lumia engine

Thumbs up Swami, you're Hired... :)

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    ...split the argon beam to get some separation from teh blue and green beams before the lumia.
    ...Magik word: Prism. (equilateral, usually best...) Takes all that exquisitly-painstaking work you just completed to get that 'sniper-accurate, flawless convergence' - and blows it out of a potato gun! - awesome!

peas..
    j

Ps - they can be small, too - 1/4" - 3/8", even - just enough to 'eat' all of your beams, and have some 'face' to play-with..
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

jon - i wish we were closer. i would love to hang out and build stuff with you.

i was kind of thinking of the laserium systems you showed me and all the crazy colors you were getting out of your lumia. the little itl argon daguin is bringing up does 6 lines, that plus the 637 should be pretty nice, but it's a shame there are no yellow lines.

going to send a prism and a whitelight system up with spec for me?

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    ...Magik word: Prism. (equilateral, usually best...) Takes all that exquisitly-painstaking work you just completed to get that 'sniper-accurate, flawless convergence' - and blows it out of a potato gun! - awesome!

peas..
    j
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    jon - i wish we were closer. i would love to hang out and build stuff with you.
    Remember that 'tub of cool-stuff' I said I found? In-addition to 'never-seen-before' (at least, I'd never seen them...) wheels / fx, there are a *ton* of rubber laserium-originated lumia-wheel moulds! Pure (reproduceable) magik! ...Yeah, we gotta find some time for you to make another trek out this summer... and bring that crazy 'sugeek' kat with ya...

...going to send a prism and a whitelight system up with spec for me?
    Well, umm, Prism, yes - I can tell him where one is to bring, buut a WL?? Not quite 'packpack friendly'-enough...
    Hopefully, I can make the next NWLEM... I *must* get my 84 NatGeo autographed by Cap'n Bishoff... it's on my 'bucket-list'...

kit..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

you know.. i really want to do some wheel casting. i like the effects i'm getting out of my systems, but casting would make for less loss and consistency. i've also been kicking around some ideas of doing reflective wheels. we should do some brainstorming one of these days.

i can't speak for sugeek, but given the right circumstance, i'll work for lattes and thai food. when's the next socalem?

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Remember that 'tub of cool-stuff' I said I found? In-addition to 'never-seen-before' (at least, I'd never seen them...) wheels / fx, there are a *ton* of rubber laserium-originated lumia-wheel moulds! Pure (reproduceable) magik! ...Yeah, we gotta find some time for you to make another trek out this summer... and bring that crazy 'sugeek' kat with ya...

Well, umm, Prism, yes - I can tell him where one is to bring, buut a WL?? Not quite 'packpack friendly'-enough...
    Hopefully, I can make the next NWLEM... I *must* get my 84 NatGeo autographed by Cap'n Bishoff... it's on my 'bucket-list'...

kit..
    j
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

i can't speak for sugeek, but given the right circumstance, i'll work for lattes and thai food. when's the next socalem?
    We can make something work, ILDA 2012 is in Austin things need to happen before then. I will quit vagabond mode later this month.

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 06-08-2011 at 23:43. Reason: ,
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.