Thread: PayPal NIGHTMARES

Default PayPal NIGHTMARES

you guys gotta read this site-

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

this is scary shit. I am seriously considering closing my PP account. I have had run ins with them in the past but always seemed to handled in my favor (granted after LONG delays and MASS frustration). But, it just seems to be a matter of time before these idiots decide to sink their claws into my money.

How is it that there havent been more lawsuits and/or criminal actions against these guys?

-Marc
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Marc,

Since you accept credit cards, I'm a little surprised you accept paypal. What's the advantage to having it?

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    you guys gotta read this site-

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

this is scary shit. I am seriously considering closing my PP account. I have had run ins with them in the past but always seemed to handled in my favor (granted after LONG delays and MASS frustration). But, it just seems to be a matter of time before these idiots decide to sink their claws into my money.

How is it that there havent been more lawsuits and/or criminal actions against these guys?

-Marc
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Default paypal

i would keep away from that scam, site below is what my virus software said when i tried to go on it

Danger: Search-Shield has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.
    The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue

that is the first website thats happened to me on
    also beware of the scam so called paypal account repair kits, and info that are on offer on sites , alot of forum chat about being ripped off by the people that were supposed to help you.
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.