Thread: thanx goes to allthatwhichis :)

Thumbs up thanx goes to allthatwhichis :)

I have just donated 50$ to allthatwhichis for helping me out on a laser show some weeks ago.
    The show was GREAT and when the first 1-2-3 tries did fail, he did not give up on the sync to the music.
    And after some more .zip files and compressed .ILD files it did work flawless !! :-)

so a big thanx goes out to allthatwhichis for stepping in and helping out, only 5-6 days before the event !!

btw: allthatwhichis, yes I was supposed to use 2 green lasers on my show, but only 1 was available.. anyway, it was great

Cheers

Thumbs up

Thank you Sir! I am happy it worked so well for you using multiple projectors. I also learned a lot about the .ild export in Showtime. This was also my first show making all the frames myself. thank younger giving me something productive to do with my time while I look for employment. Making this show got me off my ass to make more shows. I am up to 5 including this one since late May. Again, I am glad you liked it and thanks for the donation!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Cheers

And good luck with all the new shows.. be sure to share them on Youtube

I also have to give a shout out to Aaron. I was having a mental block (tech talk for a brain fart) with creating effects in LD and he spent about 20 minutes on the phone with me last night walking me thru the steps.

Thanks

IOU 1