Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Power Meter

Lightbulb

Wow, Jerry, that's a good deal / nice unit.. http://cgi.ebay.com/LaserBee-5Watt-L...item2312953f9d Have to give it a run, someday...

@ Andy: I can second that the Ophir meters / heads are good, solid units.... Though, we've usually bought the larger 150W heads, ie:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03011.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	26169

..and the more-expensive Nova, but sometimes, those-too, will come-up FS on ebay at 'good deal' prices (well-under $1K for both..)... these smaller heads are also, good solid detectors...I've dealt with a couple different sellers direct from Israel, and they were all as-described, / worked-perfect.. and was able to compare calibration with our shop Coherent Fieldmaster, which we have calibrated direct by Coherent: was spot-on...

Anyhoo, fwiw...I'd say that pkg. from Jerry looks like a real winner...
    cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Wow, Jerry, that's a good deal / nice unit.. http://cgi.ebay.com/LaserBee-5Watt-L...item2312953f9d Have to give it a run, someday...

@ Andy: I can second that the Ophir meters / heads are good, solid units.... Though, we've usually bought the larger 150W heads, ie:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03011.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	26169

..and the more-expensive Nova, but sometimes, those-too, will come-up FS on ebay at 'good deal' prices (well-under $1K for both..)... these smaller heads are also, good solid detectors...I've dealt with a couple different sellers direct from Israel, and they were all as-described, / worked-perfect.. and was able to compare calibration with our shop Coherent Fieldmaster, which we have calibrated direct by Coherent: was spot-on...

Anyhoo, fwiw...I'd say that pkg. from Jerry looks like a real winner...
    cheers..
    j
    Thanks for the kudos on our 5W LPM... but as the name "Limited Edition" suggests..
    they are in Limited supply. We only have 4 left...

There are a lot of options out there.. it just depends on what one needs and can afford..

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions