Thread: Offer of Ride to SELEM V- You CAN make it!!!!!

Default TEXANS!!!UPDATE!!!PLEASE READ-- Offer of Ride to SELEM V- You CAN make it!!!!!

Due to unexpected money issues I have lost riders in my car.(we will miss you Sugeek)

Openings for you and your gear now available leaving from Houston-Austin -SanMarcos or any point along I-10s
    SELEM V will be an unforgettable experience and the cost to attend is not as much as you may think.

Lodging can be as low as $28 +tax per day- gas will be split equally- getting around Newton is easy and you have many going between the event and lodging so no car there is really needed.

You get free breakfast every day and a huge buffet at the venue on Friday. You have to eat whether you are at SELEM or at home wishing you were at SELEM. You can bring your own meals and buy no food while there. EZ financing is available--lol

PM me and I will answer your questions.

There was prolly 100,000 people that made it to Woodstock who may have stayed home because of low funds but they came anyway and I assure you none regretted. So Come to LaserStock. Meet Dr Sam our LaserGuru. Laserpalooza. LaserRama. Really Great doorprizes. (last year I won a $225 dual laser set-up.)
    Meet Dr Lava-300Evil-Platinum-Brado69-fleacom-DJMatt-masterpj-Hakzaw-Buffo and many many more. See thier rigs up close and personal- ask the experts questions. Be part of the lasershows. Bringing lasers to this event is not a necessity.

Buy Sell and Trade tables overflowing with stuff at insider prices.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 08-03-2011 at 09:23.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

So..... we now know that if anything ever happens to Buffo, we have a new champion of the cause!

BUMP== WE may be short once again... No word form one rider has us worried--- So just in case this turns out to be bad newz..... WE need a for -sure rider to be picked up around North Houston VERY early Wed morning ...OR around the DFW area sometime BEFORE 11AM OR any point between Dallas and Newton (I-30 0r I-40) gas split 3 ways.
    Returning to Texas Monday around noon.

Len

BUMP-- rider(s) needed from Austin/Sam Marcos -Hoston or any point along I-10 leaving Wed EARLY..PM me plz