Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scanpro 50 parts

Laser Warning Scanpro 50 parts

I have 2 amps, 1 power supply, 1 working galvo, 2 non working galvos, 4 galvo mirrors. All of this was my Scanpro 50 scanner setup.

Will sell/trade individual parts or all. Prefer to sell/trade all at once. Will take $150 for the package. You pay any shipping.

Please PM me any offers.

John
    Inventor of the hemorroid transplant

PM sent!
    15 characters

Hey Evil PM sent back.

More info one the galvos to anyone interested:

One galvo just stopped working during a show. I stupidly touched it's mirror to see if it was vibrating. It was not. so I touched the mirror of the galvo that was working to get an idea of what a galvo mirror felt like when it was working. That one stopped working also. The galvo that stopped working during a show is the 2nd time that happened with the Scanpro 50s. The first time I returned it to China for repair, and got a spare to use while that one was being repaired. The spare is the one that works now.

Also, am not looking for anything in particular in trade. Just thought if someone had something interesting I might consider it. Don't really need any parts. I like guns, ammo, blue ray movies I haven't seen, professionaly done graphic shows, solar panels, emergency communication and survival equipment, telescopes, audio books. I love anything science related. I like to experiment.

John

Forgot. I am going to SELEM this year. So shipping not really a problem.

John

I have a lot of 5.56 lol

I have motorola radio stuff, and Motorola repeaters......

got any Quantars? or 900Mhz stuff PURCs etc? or Astro TAC RX shelves?

nope,

just (4) 110watt VHF MSR2000's, (2) 100 watt UHF MSR2000's A UHF R100 repeater, a Cat300 controller, a RC100 Controller, spare cards, some VHF and UHF radius/maxtracs etc...

Wow! I am K8HEW. Used to have a 500 watt VHF motorola repeater at my home. Then went to 100 watt UHF. (Too crowed on VHF) Now inactive on FM. Went to satellite stuff and HF. Used to love HT-220s. Long time ago.

John

Then you know our local loud mouth Kevin KF7MYK he is on the birds all the time..

I have a high level VHF on 145.270 and multi-site UHF on 440.300. I might take all the uhf nodes off the air and just move the main repeater to a high level site around 8133 feet. I stick to repeaters, and that takes most of my time.

coverage of the VHF repeater if you are even in town. It will be expanded here soon with the Station Master antenna.
    http://nvllrc.org/index.php?option=c...d=14&Itemid=25