Thread: GB: RIYA Lite DAC + LSX Software (~$260 vs $290)

Default GB: RIYA Lite DAC + LSX Software (~$260 vs $290)

Hey guys. I just ran a GB for some 15k scanners and was looking for a good DAC/software to go with it. Dr Lava was nice enough to offer a nice discount if we can get 5 people to buy his RIYA Lite DAC and LSX Lite Software. We've got 2 and a half (one tentative) already so let me know if you would like to join in on this and get the bundle for around $30 off!

Here's the link to this GB's original GB thread. Didn't want anyone here to miss out if they were interested!
    http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/gb...0-a-65263.html
    Last edited by SwimminSurfer256; 07-13-2011 at 18:08.

Very nice software. youl be definatly be buying a good package!
    I have the riya lite plus lsx and its awesome. You can do anything
    You can check out some shows i made with LSX on youtube. Www.youtube.com/borgqueenx
    Only con is windows rejecting the riya lite sometimes, but maybe im having this problem alone.
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

Good to have some feedback from an actual RIYA lite plus LSX user! If we can get a few more people to jump on the deal then yes but not yet.. I'm just a poor starving college student myself so I need any discounts that I can get!

Nice shows they look pretty sweet! I've got a 1.5W green for mine and I'm starting to think it might be a little too much power... Especially if I'm just going to do light shows mostly in the big common rooms of the suites at my college campus :P we'll see!

Dear Sir, Good job, really appriciable. I must spread out this efficient news among news.

We just got a 5th (although two are still tentative depending on funds) so the deal is most likely going through! Anyone can still join if they want.