Thread: The most similar to S3 Artic host that I have ever seen. Anyone have this?

Default The most similar to S3 Artic host that I have ever seen. Anyone have this?

Hey guys i am going to buy an S3 Artic from wicked but i don't want to spend too much. That's why I am still thinking of it. I just find another 1W 445 with the host similar to S3, the price is reasonable too. Just wonder if anyone had ever purchased from this site and have an reviews on it?
    Last edited by LaserBuddy; 07-13-2011 at 22:08.

It is against my religion to buy anything from a seller that spells laser with a "Z"... Most of us on here wouldn't buy a handheld laser of that power for a couple of reasons.

1). It is too powerful and dangerous to have a handheld that powerful.
    2). Much cheaper to build one.

Most of us are not into handheld lasers here anyway; we prefer laser projectors. I do own two of the most respectable pointers though... 5mW 473nm and a 5mW gold plated 532nm.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...d-Photo-review

(Sir Janitor... can I get an IP check please?)
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post

It is against my religion to buy anything from a seller that spells laser with a "Z"... Most of us on here wouldn't buy a handheld laser of that power for a couple of reasons.

1). It is too powerful and dangerous to have a handheld that powerful.
    2). Much cheaper to build one.

Most of us are not into handheld lasers here anyway; we prefer laser projectors. I do own two of the most respectable pointers though... 5mW 473nm and a 5mW gold plated 532nm.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...d-Photo-review

(Sir Janitor... can I get an IP check please?)
    Alright thanks for your suggestion allthatwhichis, yes i know I can build one for around 120-130, but I am not familiar in electronic. I just afraid I will demage the diode when when I'm soldering it.

Sorry the picture may be a bit too large. I deleted it. Sorry for misleading.

I hate demaging diodes. I have a whole bin full of demaged diodes...

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    I hate demaging diodes. I have a whole bin full of demaged diodes...
    I am sure there is a support group for people in your situation with demaged goods.
    This space for rent.

Don't buy the WL artic it's not 1 watt and on LPF you can get a 1.2 watt for a better price .

Oh hold on, before you rush out and buy that one, I've just found a 4GW one on fucktardsabers.com