Thread: I see the Boss had one too many ............ again !

Default I see the Boss had one too many ............ again !

Or maybe the power of the keyboard has went to his head !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pllogo.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	25997
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Come to think of it...I've always wanted a mechanized panda.

Ah admins humor lol!
    Keep toking da reefa boss
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nurse_photo.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	26035 .
    This space for rent.

It's odd; I don't think I have seen our illustrious Janitor partake in any mind altering activites yet comes up with some creativly humorus BS quite frequently.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    Come to think of it...I've always wanted a mechanized panda.
    ..and I thought you'd got one!

(joke!)

I'm new around here but I do understand a few things about company laws and such...
    "wholly owned" ?
    As it seems that the membership here and their knowledge base are the true assets of the forum (over the simple hardware that hosts the database as it is possible to actually continue a forum without the aformentioned hardware. It may not be easy or too probable, but it is feasable.) and as the removal of all the members would render the forum as worthless, the membership would therefore also be the owners of said forum.
    -As far as I can tell, I have ownership of my thoughts and thinking. I believe the same could be true for most everybody else too. (I don't say everybody as I can't possibly know everybody else here well enough to judge with absolute certainty !)
    So then, by definition, the membership here would be the shareholders as well as being the owners and the assets. (There's a rude joke there for the making.)
    Can any of the older members here confirm that they were given notice of the pending sale of the assets ?
    Had they been informed of the sale value of those assets ?
    Was proper payment to each made for the sale ?
    (More importantly, did you keep your receipts for tax purposes ?)
    Where did the good Dr. Steel obtain his funding ? (US laws concerning the profits from criminal activities, including world domination schemes, preclude them from being used for this sort of thing unless the forfeiture is part of one of his schemes...hmmmm.)
    Does every member here now qualify for one of those nurses to "tend" to them ?(another dirty joke about "nurses" and "members" is there too.)
    Is the moderator really someone who thinks up things so constantly and consistently dirty that his/her only recourse is to call him/herself a "janitor" to claim to be perpetually cleaning themself up ?

-sorry, it's a bit slow at work right now and I couldn't help myself...

errr yes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Quote Originally Posted by ShortyInCanada View Post
    I'm new around here but I do understand a few things about company laws and such...
    "wholly owned" ?
    Wholly owned would implicitly imply that it is a subsidiary and any actions not specifically enumerated in the agreement would be the responsibility of the parent company. IE: You never see subsidiaries any more. Too much legal liability especially given that it is stupid easy to just spin up a new corporation and have similar/identical chairs.

As it seems that the membership here and their knowledge base are the true assets of the forum (over the simple hardware that hosts the database as it is possible to actually continue a forum without the aformentioned hardware. It may not be easy or too probable, but it is feasable.) and as the removal of all the members would render the forum as worthless, the membership would therefore also be the owners of said forum.
    Ownership is an implication, not a causal effect.

-As far as I can tell, I have ownership of my thoughts and thinking. I believe the same could be true for most everybody else too. (I don't say everybody as I can't possibly know everybody else here well enough to judge with absolute certainty !)
    So then, by definition, the membership here would be the shareholders as well as being the owners and the assets. (There's a rude joke there for the making.)
    Shareholders are legally defined entities. Consequently a shareholder is not liable for actions of a corporation in the same way that employees or even the corporation are.

Can any of the older members here confirm that they were given notice of the pending sale of the assets ?
    Nope. There was no notice given and I did not contact any filing agencies for two reasons. 1: Because I am the sole owner of PL and would only be legally required to notify myself and 2: It was a joke.

Had they been informed of the sale value of those assets ?
    I suppose it could be argued that I notified myself of any pending action to be taken by my own hand before doing it, but that is a bit to meta for me and would have to be classified and defined as a legal fiction.

Was proper payment to each made for the sale ?
    (More importantly, did you keep your receipts for tax purposes ?)
    I did render myself a pretty good roast beef sandwich around the time of the theoretical transfer.

I'm sure I still have receipts from the purchase at the store.

Where did the good Dr. Steel obtain his funding ? (US laws concerning the profits from criminal activities, including world domination schemes, preclude them from being used for this sort of thing unless the forfeiture is part of one of his schemes...hmmmm.)
    Dolls that look like babies with chainsaws for hands, duh.

Does every member here now qualify for one of those nurses to "tend" to them ?(another dirty joke about "nurses" and "members" is there too.)
    You know... I think you are on to something... I will find a way to work that into the established privacy policy here at PL.

Is the moderator really someone who thinks up things so constantly and consistently dirty that his/her only recourse is to call him/herself a "janitor" to claim to be perpetually cleaning themself up ?
    That is philosophical musing and has no place in first armored mechanized panda division, sir.

Just for the record...all I was really interested in was the "nurses".
    The rest was just a ruse to be dropped eventually so that it would seem like I gave up a lot and managed to settle for "just the nurses". Is there no way of stretching it out so that I might be even a temporary member ? (A very very naughty joke there...ooooooo I'm not even going to try to diagram it for you !)

But I would like to see the receipt for the roast beef sandwich. Did it come with cheese ? I think I should go for lunch...