Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High speed Galvo System(ZR-V40)

Red face High speed Galvo System(ZR-V40)

High speed Galvo System ZR-V40 close-loop scanner

Appearance Picture:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	40k.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	173.7 KB 
ID:	26116
    Technical Data:
     System: Closed Loop Moving Magnet Scanner
     Input resistance:200K ohms, differential
     Signal Input voltage:±5V
     Input voltage requirements: +/-24V /1.0A
     Operating temperature range:0~50 degrees C
     Optical angle:±30° max
     Scanner speed:>30Kpps(30k ILDA test pattern,±20°optical)
     Mirror dimensions W*L: 7mm*12mm*0.85mm(wide wave-length)
     Board size:8.4cm(long)*6.1cm(wide)*3.7cm(high)

The measuring procedure
    The ZR-V40 was measured with PANGOLIN QM2000 card. Running at the desired output speed. Using the standard ILDA test pattern. Laboratory power supply at +/-24VDC,room temperature. Windows PC with Pangolin, 12/30k ILDA test frame,full size. 7x12x0.85mm mirror was used during measuring period. The galvos is fixed in the standard mounts on an aluminum base plate, no forced cooling.

Delflection angle Operating voltage Speed@Mirrors size
    20 optical delfection +/-24VDC 40Kpps @30k ILDA , 7*12*0.85

Any advice or suggestion please contact alexhu through hzp7@163.com.Thank you very much.

here comes a question: price please

Is this a product review or a for sale thread? Either way I would expect a lot more pictures to at least show how well the scanners are working.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Question

Hi Welcome to PL...

Quote Originally Posted by alexhu View Post
    Any advice or suggestion...
    Why, yes, in fact... Please state your business and intentions in listing this, in-here. If, as a user / hobbyist / laser op, and this is a review, Mmkay, need some more performance info, as Sir Allthat suggested, and while you're at it, why not tell us more about yourself / experience / show-rigs, etc, this way, we can put this review 'in-context'...

If you're 'helping' by simply listing your products for sale, then, at-least contribute financially to PL with a subscription, if you're not going to contribute in any other helpful manner. We would be happy to point you in the right direction. Then, fill in your profile, and tell us more about, you / your laserventures, not just your wares....

Not to 'put too fine a point on it', but the increasing number of foreign freeloaders and spamembers is *really* becoming exceedingly-annoying. We're all plenty-capable of using Google when we need to go shopping. Help support PL, in some manner, or help yourself to the exit-door, and don't let it hit you in the trasero on the way-out...

Have a nice Ray!
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

When I click the picture I'm not able to see a better view of the amp, but from what I can tell, they appear to be DT amps. Which makes me wonder, is this a knockoff of a knockoff's knockoff?

So if this is a copy of the DT-40's, the amp appears to be the older version with the notch filter. You'd be better off purchasing real DT-40's with the updated amp.

well Sir DZ, i can assure you that my PT 40 look exactly the same, so this could even be a knockoff of a knokcoff's knockoff knockoff

in any case, i would require a price and more pics of ilda and medialas patterns to start considering these
    "its called character briggs..."

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Hi Welcome to PL...

Help support PL, in some manner, or help yourself to the exit-door, and don't let it hit you in the trasero on the way-out...

Have a nice Ray!
    j
    The link to become a member is in my signature. I would say I am willing to review your galvos, but another member would be better equipped. I look forward to your ilda pattern pictures and prices that beat the dragon tiger or PT galvos. I wish some company in the far east would produce a nice analog laser driver.

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 07-24-2011 at 18:11. Reason: subliminal message added
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I'm back again.
    Sorry to reply so late because some laser show projects.Thank you for caring about my thread.
    Last night, I simply tested the scanners with two test pictures,one is pangolin 'TOP' and another is ilda 30K test picture. Angry with the bad camera,the picutre projected on the white wall were catched ugly.Below with some perameters I tested with:
    Pangolin LD2000, zr-v40,100mw 532nm DPSS laser,white wall.
    1、Ld2000 point-oriented frames sample rate,45kpps; Distance(scanner to wall), 2000mm; the side length ilda 30K picture projected on the wall is 1500mm,and the inner box's side length is 280mm,the inner box of ilda 30k picture catched below:

Name:	26072011650.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	26190

2、Ld2000 point-oriented frames sample rate,36kpps; Distance(scanner to wall), 2000mm; the side length ilda 30K picture projected on the wall is 1500mm,and the inner box's side length is 280mm,the inner box of ilda 30k picture catched below:

Name:	26072011654.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	301.5 KB 
ID:	26191

3、Ld2000 point-oriented frames sample rate,30kpps; Distance(scanner to wall), 2000mm; the 'TOP' picture catched below:

Name:	26072011655.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	401.6 KB 
ID:	26193

Indeed,this scanner has good performance with graphics and animation.Most of all ,it has a good price,3000RMB,call high performance to price ratio is better.Good things don't hesitate to share.I have used CT6210 and EMS-4000,they are wonderful scanners too,but high cost for me.

Me,alexhu,do laser show work from 2004 to 2009 in LASEREFFECT China,major in product design and laser show creative. Now have my own laser show and light design company in China named ZRLASER.
    Laser show is a woderful work, I interested in it and love it,so come here to learn more to do it better in China.

PLUS: What's mean with knockoff or knockoff of a knokcoff's knockoff knockoff ?

Quote Originally Posted by alexhu View Post
    PLUS: What's mean with knockoff or knockoff of a knokcoff's knockoff knockoff ?
    Ni Hao.

Means? Copy, or copy of a copy of a copy.
    This space for rent.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Don't hit him too hard guys, we need new manufacturing and distributers.

You might have one here we can work with and get improvements.

Keep in mind the Chinese government ENCOURAGES, with money, employees to leave their workplace and make clones.

Steve