Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dave - Lasershowparts.com.au

I bought allot of brass diode mounts from him the last weeks, and i can only say Dave is always quick on reply and i never had a feeling that i doubt the mounts wouldn't arrive.
    Thanx Dave, it's nice doing business with you.

SHOCKING, ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING, I could not believe how quick Dave sends items from Aus to the UK.

Also the quality of the brass mounts are very good. Very helpful too.

Thanks Dave.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Dave from Australia is great, I have ordered a lot from him mainly during the group buys, he sets an example that I really wish that others would follow..
    Never did it turn out to be as if I am dealing with a retarded person once the money was sent, the man is so cool, very quick replies, has always came through with anything I have ordered.
    Not only that, he increases the value of this forum with his group buys, a real asset he has became with his optic connections.
    There are a few others that deserve my similar feedback with here and I will try and get the feedback posted.. Ya know... Ive thought of this post before but more or less assumed that it was a 'given' that the man was an A1 standup businessman and no input was needed - like you all knew anyway.

People tend to, on average, to post negative reports before they will give credit where credit is due, I am guilty of this. I just hope that my current complaint is as I thought it was.. the christmas holiday rush and confusion, but it is beginning to appear not to be the case.

(moved below because a post involving dave should never start off negatively)
    //START NOT DAVE RANT// Alright, I've just now discovered (opened my mail late at nite) that it appears that I have been screwed by another PL/LPF member here over on ebay which brings me to this location on the board //End NOT DAVE RANT//