Thread: RSS or ATOM feed for the latest posted messages

Default RSS or ATOM feed for the latest posted messages

Admin can you tell me what the feed is for the latest posted messages, i would like to incorporate that into the iOS/Android application i am doing. If anyone else knows as well please let me know, Right now from what it looks like its a search...

this was brought up a little while ago and i cant remember the anwser.

im on my fone at the moment but have a search it should come up. or ill look when i get home
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

thanks let me know if you find it...

RSS2:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...RSS2&count=100

Count by default is 15, but I just upped the append max to 100 based on your query, figure it might come in handy. It's vbulletin so it's not exactly fantastic, but it works... sort of.

If you happen to need any other config info or need some variable tweaked like cache lifespan and all that, let me know.

admin when you click "new posts" its brings up all the new posts. is it possible to RSS feed that?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I second that let me know if it is possible , thank you. Then i would be able to integrate it into the app i am building...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

the rss2 link works great on ios devices (iphone/ipad, etc). clicking on it automagically redirects it through apple's rss reader (reader.mac.com) and displays it nicely in the browser.

nice job, admin!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    RSS2:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...RSS2&count=100

Count by default is 15, but I just upped the append max to 100 based on your query, figure it might come in handy. It's vbulletin so it's not exactly fantastic, but it works... sort of.

If you happen to need any other config info or need some variable tweaked like cache lifespan and all that, let me know.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Encap test 3. (15char)