Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Optima lenses

Default Optima lenses

I contacted Optima wanting to buy 4 of their glass aspheric lenses, but they have not yet responded. Does anyone have any for sale, or are there any resellers?

If you're wanting lenses for laser safety purposes Pangolin are having a range of lenses manufactured at the moment. that split the beams into un-diverged overhead and diverged into the crowd.

Suggest you contact them.

No, I am looking for the standard collimating lens: http://optima-prec.com/molded.htm part#: 305-0464-780

Bump
    15 characters

I need 4 of these too.

i have them shoot me a pm. Without retainer 23 euro incl vat. With retainer 30 euro. Delivery from stock so no waiting

How are these compare to the G2 glass lenses, anyone tested them? I am also looking to get some new lenses

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    i have them shoot me a pm. Without retainer 23 euro incl vat. With retainer 30 euro. Delivery from stock so no waiting
    That's almost twice the price of them from Optima. Does your price include shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by hivelaser View Post
    How are these compare to the G2 glass lenses, anyone tested them? I am also looking to get some new lenses
    here you are Sir http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...159#post193159

my own findings verify the above. i got 20% more output, compared to the aixiz glass and o-like glass

dave has brass lens barrels for these (not exactly the same size as the 405-g-2

maybe it is a good idea to paint the lens barrel internally so as to reduce some flare and "noise" in the beam.
    the optima tend to do that a bit (totaly invisible when scanned, or when coupled with 445 in an rgb setup)
    "its called character briggs..."

WoW that's a great transmission... I read the thread seems they have been tested with the Reds, anyone tested them with the 445nm blues... if that is similar then i will 100% get some...