Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's For Sale at SELEM V?

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    because then it would not be a smooth movement and kind of kill the effect
    Ah gotcha.

What about a simple DC motor and speed control? Or does a luma projector need simple one speed smooth control?

no adjustable speed is good, but we want like .5~1RPM... so you still need some kind of significant gear reduction... hence the use of gear reduced motors

Maybe I missed it, I saw they are DC but what's the voltage on these?

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    Figured I'd start an area to list what I plan to bring, as well as see what else may be available?

For 2011 I will bring:

Lumia Wheel Kits with Hankscraft DC Gearmotors (I expect to have both 1 RPM & .5 RPM motors) $40.00 each - these will be the last of the less expensive kits that I will have available, as the motor stock is no longer available.

Greg

IIRC Greg's hankscrafts are 12vdc- I got one from him but have not put it to use yet. It is on the motor. Very nice, very well done glass and mount w/ set screw.

I will have a few w/ 1/3 rpm 115vac motors, glass wheel, and right angle mount @ $40. Also AixiZ Blank 12X30 modules &-400-450nm glass full thread AR coated metal case lenses and glass lenses for red diodes, some 445 1W diodes(from 140 XJA). Projector parts and entire projectors sans diode arrays. If anyone wants anything sold by AixiZ I can pick up and bring to SELEM--I would need to know your wants in the next five days.

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    IIRC Greg's hankscrafts are 12vdc- I got one from him but have not put it to use yet. It is on the motor. Very nice, very well done glass and mount w/ set screw.

I will have a few w/ 1/3 rpm 115vac motors, glass wheel, and right angle mount @ $40. Also AixiZ Blank 12X30 modules &-400-450nm glass full thread AR coated metal case lenses and glass lenses for red diodes, some 445 1W diodes(from 140 XJA). Projector parts and entire projectors sans diode arrays. If anyone wants anything sold by AixiZ I can pick up and bring to SELEM--I would need to know your wants in the next five days.
    I need 4 lenses for 445 modules, already have the aixiz modules

I need red diode! I have 445nm blue, and a ~200mw DPSS green with analog modulation. I have a dicro wheel from one of my old intellabeams that I'm hoping will provide me with the combining optics.

Given the blue & green laser, small beam profile is needed.

The more power the better, but I'm aware of the red diode problem. Higher power, fatter beam. Also 630nmish versus 650nmish. Two reds + combiner cube?

Also, the 445nm blue has a TTL driver on it. Driver with analog modulation would be good. It's a casio diode, of course.

Could be sold: Laser Illusions Alpha system. Parallel port thing. Never did much for me as I didn't have good scanners. I guess I could actually plug it into my newer faster scanners, but been using NLS 1.x.

Not sure I want to sell my ALC 60x argon / MWK power supply combo yet. But if it was worth some $$$ to someone...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rfp4NoO-Gg (older video of the ALC argon.) I don't know the power output #'s, it is multi-line though.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    I need 4 lenses for 445 modules, already have the aixiz modules

I will save you four..

Off topic but Rick(Jib) and I suddenly find that we MAY be short one rider coming from Texas. Best meet-up spots are N Houston or Dallas- also we could pick up a rider along I 30 .
    Want to depart DFW WED. 8/17~11am...........-return Mon afternoon. IIRC some are still looking for room sharers.
    PM me if you are interested or know of someone, thnx Hak
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 08-02-2011 at 12:43. Reason: add

I will bring TEC kits, dichroics, 1rst surface mirrors, couple of uGreen lasers JDSU, couple of 3 axis mounts, asst optics,Laser diodes 808nm [.5 to 20 watt},FAC lens material, small laser assorted goodies......provided I can get out of working. May even have assortment of heat sinks. I have a passive cooled laser cabinet if someone would be interested in it...made of large heatsink material....12" x 24". Also have 2 AOMs...varied SHG crystals and primary Yag sets.n Let me know if there is anything off the wall needed....I am sort of planning to be able to show up. Anyone in the market for an RGB rig? May have one for sale...low power....1 watt balanced white with catweazle's.....RGB rig has been sold...parted out...gone to pieces...
    Last edited by MechEng3; 08-04-2011 at 13:28.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

For sale at SELEM:

(1) Novation Remote Zero SL (original version) MIDI controller; like new, complete in box - $100 OBO

(1) Chauvet DMX-55 desktop 192-channel DMX console; like new, complete in box - $100 OBO

If any SELEM attendee is genuinely interested, please drop me a PM and let me know.
    (I may not tote them if there isn't enough interest)
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Hey Greg,

Save me a couple of the lumia wheels, eh?

Peace,
    dave