Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Lasers @ Global Gathering 2011...

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    looking back we should have got some video it was that funny
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    ops i got a parking fine on the way home from global last week




    kiss my ass haha

    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,584

    Default

    Good on you Andy. Those scamming lowlife b*stards deserve to be hung drawn and quartered. I'm actually in quite a good frame of mind today otherwise I would have told you what I *really* thought of them

    Nice 'Watchdog' clip that puts it all into perspective... Paper aeroplane Haha
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    got one a few years back for parking to long in ronald mcdonald, got a few letters, ignored them and never heard back
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Knutsford, UK
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Andy, these are totally illegal & bulls**t - I'll send you a PM link to a standard letter I have used on 3 af these and never heard from again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •