Thread: Need copy of 'QM2000NET_Config.exe' urgently

Default Need copy of 'QM2000NET_Config.exe' urgently

Hi All

I urgently need a copy of 'QM2000NET_Config.exe' so that I can reset the IP address on my QM2000. I'm at my office right now and don't have access to my LD2000 disks.

Can anyone send me a copy of the file within the next three hours or so?

PM me and i'll send you my email address.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I am getting ready for work. On the iPad now but can boot up the PC for a minute here soon. Shoot me your email adress and I'll see if I can get you the file. Or Hayden should be in the office within an hour and can get it for you.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thanks Aaron

You're a star

However, I just realised I have 'Logmein' here on my office PC and by chance I left my home PC switched on this morning. Have just logged in and grabbed the file.

Many thanks and I really appreciate your offer of help.

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

So there is no need for this Zip file I just created. Let me know if you need anything else.

Sorry, didn't mean to put you to any trouble, hope you're not late for work . I had completely forgotten about 'Logmein'

Cheers

Jem